Procter & Gamble

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – The hiring process includes an online assessment, termed as the P&G Online Reasoning Test. The questions are geared towards identifying your leadership potential so you should expect questions ranging from situational cases, and how your personality and skills are applied.

The interview part is the most challenging for me, as the questions are not the ones I am expecting. The questions are case-based and it requires you to share your leadership experience and how you overcome issues an conflicts either during your school days, or personal experiences.

Interview Question – The question related to the "opportunity areas" (this is the term replacing the 'weaknesses") wherein you are being asked what are your perceived opportunity areas and how are you improving on it/overcoming it, and you have to support with real life experiences of sort.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2010.

Interview Details – 2-3 interviews. first 1-2 will be on your background and experience. interviewers will be managers from your desired department and are friendly. Third interview will determine company fit and will usually test your character (how do you attack a difficult question etc.).

Interview Question – Why P&G?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, did the personality assessment along with the pattern completion test.
Wrote an exam at their local office (Math, Verbal comprehension, Pattern completion). Did first interview in local office again with 2 employees. 2 weeks later went to HQ for final interview. The people there were really nice, welcoming and available for questions the day before the interview. The interview went well, all expected behavioral questions. Had a feeling the interviewers weren't as experienced as the ones of the previous interview. At the end of the interview, I was told to expect an answer within 2 weeks I never heard back despite trying on various occasions to get a feedback. It may be doubt the sincerity of their values and principles concerning people and reactivity.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you had to adjust yourself quickly in order to handle it
Tell me about a time where you made a mistake and how did you handle it
  Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Makati City (Philippines)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in February 2009.

Interview Details – 1. On-campus Career Booth
2. On-campus Exam (Quantitative + Reading Comprehension)
3. Online profile maintenance and online skills assessment (Qualitative, Leadership)
4. Three interviews to assess fit within the company and fit within the chosen function
5. Final interview to offer the job

Negotiation Details – Negotiated the start date. Standard salary and benefits package was provided to all manager-level new hires from university.

Warsaw (Poland)

I applied online and interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – smooth and clear. you start with typical test for analytical skills and logical thinking which is followed by 3-4 interviews. be prepared to give many different examples of situations where you showed leadership, solved problems and... showed leadership ;)

Interview Question – don't remember in details but I got something about assessing the size of flipcharts market in the country   Answer Question

Systems Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Interview Details – Have to take two different tests (one online, one in person). Final rounds are onsite with a tech and comp interview.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Systems Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in October 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruitment. One week after the application deadline was invited to write the Reasoning Test in person. The test was not complicated and was very similar to the sample questions they provided with. One week later I was invited for an interview. There were two interviewers both from the department I applied to (not HR people). They were very friendly and the follow up questions really guided you towards a good answer. All the questions were standard behavioral interview questions with special attention paid to STAR format. Awaiting results of the interview

Interview Question – describe a difficult situation where there were serious interferences with your projects. How you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in August 2007.

Interview Details – Part of the university graduate placement process.
Sent CV online
Short listed 3 months later.
Interview was 1 on 1, and an hour long test

Reason for Declining – Was made better offer to stay in current job

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!