Procter & Gamble Interview Questions & Reviews in United Kingdom

28 interviews

3.4

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in May 2010.

Online Screening, Written test, 3 interviews and medicals before an offer is made. Interviewing with P&G or any multinationals requires a lot of patience. The three face to face interviews includes scenerio questions about your past experiences.

Interview Questions
    None. No room for negotiation for me.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

after doing the online test, got an invitation for a phone interview, and it took around one hour. all questions were about characters. it was really great experience.

Interview Questions
    • please show me an example that you took the initiative to be a leader of a team.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Tell me about a time when you had to convince someone to change their opinions

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Glasgow, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2012.

Applied via online application. Sat two psychometric tests (both easy). Got to final interview and was denied

Interview Questions
    • Name a difficult academic situation you have encountered.   Answer Question

Planning Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

Step 1: test online
    Step 2: mathematical and logical test on site
    Step 3: interview with manager

The first step was pretty easy, simple questions after the application online. Second one was quite difficult, but generally accettable.
    The last interview was not technical, but too generical

Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Weybridge, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in June 2013.

Via agency, took one week, an interview of 1 hour with direct manager

Working hours and place

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Weybridge, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in Weybridge, England (UK)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in December 2013.

Long hiring process.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Egham, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egham, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Procter & Gamble in January 2010.

Verbal reasoning test, numerical reasoning test, abstract reasoning test, online application, online assessment of personality and panel interview.

Interview Questions
    • Asked questions which required me to state the cause of the situation, the action taken and then the result for some scenarios.   Answer Question

PhD Seminar Interview

Applied online, then telephonic interview competency based, face to face interview, unfortunately I did not pass to the next stage

CBD Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Weybridge, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Weybridge, England (UK)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Procter & Gamble.

After passing through the online tests and a 1:1 phone interview (competency based - very structured, I had about 4 questions and used different experiences), you will be invited to the visit day. There will be a test in the morning (3 sections - numeracy, verbal, logicial) 40 questions in 65 minutes; it will be no problem completing if you passed through the first round and have experience in simple SHL. Because it is rather easy, the benchmark is high - I reckon you need to get about 80%+ correct, as one guy was asked to leave after the tests. You will then have lunch with a graduate and it is totally informal! First round interviews will then begin, it will be between 2-3 people and largely competency based. One interviewer will lead and the other interviewer will support and ask different follow up questions. Be sure to give eye contact to both. Then you would wait in the room while the interviewers decide and HR will tell you yes/no. So I got a yes and moved to the final round that was 1 to 1. It was by someone more senior but still largely competency based though this time he innovated on the questions a little bit and did a bit of CV/personality type of interviewing through the competencies.
    All of them were conducted by CBD personell so do use the opportunity to show your commercial awareness.

Interview Questions
    • I kept being asked repeatedly about certain competencies and interviewers would ask for other examples, so you have to be able to have many examples or link them differently.   Answer Question

Worked for Procter & Gamble? Contribute to the Community!