Procura Management

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Norristown, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Procura Management in July 2010.

Interview Details – I met with two of the members of HR, one just sat there and asked me nothing; the other asked me a few questions. Then the manager of the dept came and interviewed me. I was asked around 30 questions from the manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation which was difficult for you and how did you solve this problem?   Answer Question
  • Where do you want to see yourself in five years from now?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate. I was told "take it, or leave it"

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Programmer/Analyst

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Procura Management in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was very straight forward. First I met with the HR, then the hiring manager and then the project manager. The hiring manager asked me a few questions regarding my career goals and my previous projects. I was expecting some technical questions but he didn't ask any.

Interview Question – What were some of the problems that you faced in your previous project and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Worked for Procura Management? Contribute to the Community!