Procura Management

Interviews for Top Jobs at Procura Management

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norristown, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Procura Management in July 2010.

I met with two of the members of HR, one just sat there and asked me nothing; the other asked me a few questions. Then the manager of the dept came and interviewed me. I was asked around 30 questions from the manager.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation which was difficult for you and how did you solve this problem?   Answer Question
    • Where do you want to see yourself in five years from now?   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate. I was told "take it, or leave it"

Programmer/Analyst Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Procura Management in September 2010.

The interview process was very straight forward. First I met with the HR, then the hiring manager and then the project manager. The hiring manager asked me a few questions regarding my career goals and my previous projects. I was expecting some technical questions but he didn't ask any.

Interview Questions
    • What were some of the problems that you faced in your previous project and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question