Procurian

Relevance Date Difficulty

Contract Services Associate Interview

Contract Services Associate
King of Prussia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Procurian in April 2012.

Interview Details – First was contacted by phone by their recruiter, then hiring manager did phone interview, next HR sent me an email to complete documents/application and also an online personality test. Then they had me come in for formal interview to meet with 5 people. They do not do second round of face-to-face interview, if they like you after 1 face-to-face interview they will usually hire you.

Interview Question – none questions were appropriate and expected for position being hired for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none, I tried to negotiate for a higher salary and they just said "no" right off the bat, no room for negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Procurian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Procurian Contract Services Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Procurian employees and interview candidates.