Procurian Interview Questions

2.8

Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procurian (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Applied for job. Preliminary screening by phone two weeks later. Phone interview two weeks after screen. In-person interviews about three weeks after phone screen. Four interviewers total, sequentially at the in-person interview, including the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions about experience, motivations, and the like. No real "gotcha"-type questions, which I appreciated. Very conversational. The company stressed their work-life balance and open environment.   Answer Question

I was already making more money elsewhere, so I declined.

Category Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Procurian (King of Prussia, PA) in February 2009.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then had 3 in person interviews in 1 day followed by 3 more in person interviews 3 weeks later. Received an offer a week or so after my final interviews and accepted a day later.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Mostly around me explaining what I had done in the past and how I would handle certain situations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. Accepted first offer.

Project Sourcing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procurian (Prague (Czech Republic)) in August 2011.

Interview

professional however the overall impression completely changed when you join the company

Interview Questions

Negotiation

in my case no negotiations, my salary expectation was higher but was not accepted. Today I would insist on the amount because I know that some other colleagues have less experiences for a higher salary

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Procurian (King of Prussia, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

They asked a lot of math questions and where do I see myself in 5 years.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Contract Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Procurian (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

First was contacted by phone by their recruiter, then hiring manager did phone interview, next HR sent me an email to complete documents/application and also an online personality test. Then they had me come in for formal interview to meet with 5 people. They do not do second round of face-to-face interview, if they like you after 1 face-to-face interview they will usually hire you.

Interview Questions

• none questions were appropriate and expected for position being hired for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none, I tried to negotiate for a higher salary and they just said "no" right off the bat, no room for negotiation.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Procurian in January 2012.

Interview

I interviewed back in January while the company was still called ICG Commerce. I initially had a phone interview with HR, followed by a trip to King of Prussia for a long day of interviews. Overall, I had a very good experience with the interview process. The interview was set up with different team members and I was impressed with the very diverse background most of them had, which I find positive in terms of team contribution and very strategic. Most interview questions were experience and knowledge based. All the people I interviewed with were very open and seemed sincere with their answers as well as pretty clear with thei expectations. Very young team, and most have held several positions within ICG, or have been with ICG for a long time. I didn’t care for the open floor environment – just a personal preference.

Interview Questions

• Work experience and some situational type of questions.   Answer Question

Sourcing Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Procurian (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

Since I worked for one of their competitors it seemed a transparent attempt to gather info about my former employer who also sells procurement as a service. They didn't discuss the potential job, work expectations, etc. They were far more interested in how my former employer gathered data on market prices, etc. Not a positive experience as I was far more knowledgeable than the people I interviewed with. A former colleague also interviewed with them about the same time (for an alleged different position) and had the same impression.

Interview Questions

• Numerous questions related to understanding whether a service is competitively priced.   Answer Question

Sourcing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Procurian in December 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview with HR. In-person interview with HR, Hiring Manager, and Group Manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Given my unemployment status, I used my prior salary as my only negotiating lever.

Program Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Procurian in January 2010.

Interview

Very professional team. Great follow-up days after the interview to keep you well informed on the interview progress. The interview team will consist of key stakeholders. The interview team held 1 on 1 interviews all within the same day and over a course of several hours. The HR team is very knowledgeable about the organization. ICG Commerce during the interview provides you with water and brochure information about the company and tries to make you feel welcome. They also will give a company tour before you get started.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to give very specific technical examples when answering questions. Overall, every question was specific to the job and their expectations.   Answer Question