Procurian

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Logistics Lead Manager Interview

Logistics Lead Manager

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Procurian in January 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed back in January while the company was still called ICG Commerce. I initially had a phone interview with HR, followed by a trip to King of Prussia for a long day of interviews. Overall, I had a very good experience with the interview process. The interview was set up with different team members and I was impressed with the very diverse background most of them had, which I find positive in terms of team contribution and very strategic. Most interview questions were experience and knowledge based. All the people I interviewed with were very open and seemed sincere with their answers as well as pretty clear with thei expectations. Very young team, and most have held several positions within ICG, or have been with ICG for a long time.

I didn’t care for the open floor environment – just a personal preference.

Interview Question – Work experience and some situational type of questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Procurian? Contribute to the Community!