Procurian

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sourcing Lead Interview

Sourcing Lead
King of Prussia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Procurian in April 2010.

Interview Details – Since I worked for one of their competitors it seemed a transparent attempt to gather info about my former employer who also sells procurement as a service. They didn't discuss the potential job, work expectations, etc. They were far more interested in how my former employer gathered data on market prices, etc. Not a positive experience as I was far more knowledgeable than the people I interviewed with. A former colleague also interviewed with them about the same time (for an alleged different position) and had the same impression.

Interview Question – Numerous questions related to understanding whether a service is competitively priced.   Answer Question

Worked for Procurian? Contribute to the Community!