Production Resource Group Shop Technician Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Shop Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Production Resource Group in February 2012.

Applied online, included personality test and resume. Received a phone call - unexpected phone interview. Interviewer attempted to dissuade me from taking the job - made it sound very hard or very boring. But I still wanted the job. Got a 1:1 interview, met HR manager, toured the shop. Basic skills questions, again attempted to dissuade me from taking position. Still wanted it. Five days later, received the call that I've been accepted. Also had to take a drug test/driver physical.

Interview Questions
  • This job can be very hard and very boring, sometimes at the same time. Are you sure you want it?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work for PRG?   View Answer
No negotiating really. This is the salary, take it or leave it. I tried to push for more, an extra dollar/hour, but there was no budging. "Maybe after the 90 day review." We'll see, I guess...