Productivity Associates

Productivity Associates Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative -Remote Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greeneville, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Productivity Associates.

When I was notified that I had been selected to have an interview, I was given the option to choose when it best suited me. The interview was via conference call. I felt very anxious about speaking to my potential future employers and not being able to judge the reactions of the people on the other end. After introductions, my anxiousness flew right out the door. While keeping the interview professional and acquiring the information needed to make a decision. I felt like I knew my future employers as if I had been working for them for years. The entire interview was about 1 hour long.

2-3 weeks after interview, I received the job offer.

The paperwork process was normal. However, human resources (she knows who she is) made themselves available and were very helpful in the whole process. Literally every step of the way during the finalization of the job offer, the hiring manager and human resources kept me in the loop of things.

In my opinion, if more employers were to keep in touch with their potential employees the way that PAI did with me. They would have a more loyal employee base.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were trapped in a room with (fictional creature) for 10 minutes.   View Answers (2)
    Literally contacted about every detail. Wonderful.
    Professional and friendly.

Help Desk Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Productivity Associates.

I hated this place. The interview consisted of two guys asking questions that were very technical but also very random. The prescreening girl asked me if I knew Linux and I said no. I was invited for the on site interview. They asked me if I knew Linux late in the interview and when I said no, they said I wouldn't be getting the job then and thanked me for my time. What a bunch of jerks - and the pay seems to be crap!

Productivity Associates Response

Apr 21, 2014HR Administrator

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if you had a negative experience during your interview process. However, not all of our positions are Linux based, at times we like to keep people in the ... More

Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Productivity Associates in March 2013.

Intial phone interview, which is simple, if u pass then you get an onsite interview. for the (second) onsite interview you are interviewed by two people at the same time. (They are dressed casually ie jeans) One asks technical questions, while others asks more customer service questions. you sit in a chair that leans back. i think they do that on purpose. A lot of random questions. questions about linux OS. 192.254 ip error. strange question= "you have a stapler with no staples, gimme 5 things you can do with."

Productivity Associates Response

Apr 21, 2014HR Administrator

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize if you had a negative experience during our interviewing process. Our environment is definitely a casual one, and we like to make the interview process ... More

Vice President of Operations and Culture Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Productivity Associates in November 2010.

The interview was very conversational. We spoke of business issues we were both very interested in. I got a sense of the company's values as well as where they were struggling and what they wanted to accomplish. It struck a chord with me and I was very excited about the opportunity. We came to an agreement and ultimately I accepted their offer.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was more conversational than question and answer. A big focus was on values and purpose.   Answer Question