Professional Educational Services Group Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 7, 2014
4 interviews

1.0

Substitute Teacher Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Professional Educational Services Group.

Really there is no interview process to be a substitute teacher with Pesg. You just have to go through your local isd and apply, fill out paper work and get a background check. Once you are approved you are hired and get paid by pesg.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burton, MI

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Professional Educational Services Group in January 2012.

There was no traditional interview process, only a check for credentials and a presentation by upper management. We were given paperwork to complete, and had to turn in our fingerprints, bkg check and transcripts. We also had to turn in an application fee. The staff was very informative and friendly.

Interview Questions

Substitute Teacher Interview

Fill out an application. If you meet their qualifications you will be hired.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Substitute Teacher Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Professional Educational Services Group in March 2010.

Applied on-line and attended the orientation meeting with the requisite documents ready for submission. Was called about 3 weeks later and informed that I was hired.

Nonexistent

Interviews for Top Jobs at Professional Educational Services Group

Worked for Professional Educational Services Group? Contribute to the Community!