Professional Employment Group

poorly done

not professional

Contract Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Professional Employment Group in June 2009.

Company was very nice to meet- would reccomend driving past the building prior to your interview if at all possible since the business park layout is confusing. Phone conversation- basically reviewed my resume- really focused on what I was looking for in a job- would I be able to handle a contract assignment- they explained a bit about the client and the focus- then from there scheduled a 1:1 interview with the recruiter, and I met the Branch Manager as well. Everyone at the office is very friendly- they really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Although I was not reccomended to the client, the Branch Manager and Recruiter gave me some useful feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you couldn't meet a deadline.   Answer Question
    • What is your approach to recruiting? How would you interact with C-level employees?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Professional Employment Group in September 2007.

1 on 1 meeting went well but if you have any kind of problem with your work history even if it was out of your control i.e., corporate restructuring, toxic work environment that you had no choice but to leave, etc... ZERO TOLERANCE and will not help you find work.