Professional HealthCare at Home Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vacaville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vacaville, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Professional HealthCare at Home in January 2013.

Was interviewed by the regional manager, area manager and branch manager. Just general questions were asked. Pretty generic. It was not disclosed that there would be a company phone and that I was to be on call during the weekends (since I was the only staffing manager at the branch at that point) and before and after work hours.

Interview Questions
    • It was not a question, but more like a statement on the past problems they had with the branch manager who I was to report to.   View Answer
    No negotiation although I asked if we could revisit the salary after 90 days. Area manager said "We'll see". Never mentioned that there was a salary freeze and no matching 401K.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Professional HealthCare at Home

Worked for Professional HealthCare at Home? Contribute to the Community!