Professional HealthCare at Home

Interviews for Top Jobs at Professional HealthCare at Home

Candidate Interview Review

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Professional HealthCare at Home (Vacaville, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Was interviewed by the regional manager, area manager and branch manager. Just general questions were asked. Pretty generic. It was not disclosed that there would be a company phone and that I was to be on call during the weekends (since I was the only staffing manager at the branch at that point) and before and after work hours.

Interview Questions

• It was not a question, but more like a statement on the past problems they had with the branch manager who I was to report to.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation although I asked if we could revisit the salary after 90 days. Area manager said "We'll see". Never mentioned that there was a salary freeze and no matching 401K.