Professional Placement & Recruitment

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Executive Interview

Human Resources Executive

I applied online and interviewed at Professional Placement & Recruitment.

Interview Details – Friendly people but not competitive with salary. The interview was over the phone. It lasted about 45 minutes. I thought for my experience I should have gotten more.

Interview Question – Mostly customer relations questions regarding my experience within the field.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

President Interview

President

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Professional Placement & Recruitment in November 2011.

Interview Details – Grueling... there was only one place/thing they didn't check...

Interview Question – what is your Facebook Password   View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Professional Placement & Recruitment in May 2009.

Interview Details – This is call for Account Executive , the placement says i would like your job profile & next weak your interview dated 9 / 10 / 11 may onwards. when i was there i have calling for interview & i have select for the date of 11 may & i reach there on 11.00 am & interview start. ques. i. have you kept some school/ college / Degree Qualification Certificate ; Ans. Yes. , Where is your caste certificate & i produce in front of them.,
ii. Have you passed C.A. / ICWA ? I say that is none of my Qualification, i have appeared M.Com I only & i have left the learning.
iii. Have you interest sales marketing? No, I have applied for the post of Account Executive & what is this Sales marketing Job i was suddenly react to interviewer.
iv. Sorry to say i have no job for your designation, can you try another time. i said OK i will try otherone, but i have clerify the next job interview.

Interview Questions

• Are u manage the both branch team at a one time?   View Answer
  • I have no job for your post of Accounts Executive   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Professional Placement & Recruitment? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Professional Placement & Recruitment interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Professional Placement & Recruitment employees and interview candidates.