Professional Placement & Recruitment

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Professional Placement & Recruitment

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Professional Placement & Recruitment in May 2009.

This is call for Account Executive , the placement says i would like your job profile & next weak your interview dated 9 / 10 / 11 may onwards. when i was there i have calling for interview & i have select for the date of 11 may & i reach there on 11.00 am & interview start. ques. i. have you kept some school/ college / Degree Qualification Certificate ; Ans. Yes. , Where is your caste certificate & i produce in front of them.,
    ii. Have you passed C.A. / ICWA ? I say that is none of my Qualification, i have appeared M.Com I only & i have left the learning.
    iii. Have you interest sales marketing? No, I have applied for the post of Account Executive & what is this Sales marketing Job i was suddenly react to interviewer.
    iv. Sorry to say i have no job for your designation, can you try another time. i said OK i will try otherone, but i have clerify the next job interview.

Interview Questions
    • Are u manage the both branch team at a one time?   View Answer
    • I have no job for your post of Accounts Executive   View Answer