Professional Security Consultants

Very Difficult Interview

P S C Security Interview

P S C Security
Santa Ana, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Professional Security Consultants in January 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very unprofessional. For the first 5 months each check I had I had to use for equipment. Anything to uniforms to first aid kits. I spent over 500 bucks on the job alone. It took me a while to pay off since the pay is beyond poor.

Negotiation Details – Poor. I only took the job cause I needed one. I will quit this company soon once I line something else up

Very Easy Interview

Security Officer

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Professional Security Consultants.

Interview Details – Applied in person, job was mine as soon as I even asked for an application so we had more of a "casual conversation" than an interview. Interviewer was straight forward about job expectations and workplace environment. Conducted background check and driving record check, was training in a matter of 2 days.

Dispatcher Interview

Dispatcher
Fairfield, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Professional Security Consultants in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was held in the manager's office and consisted of them identifying my wants to gain the position and ability to handle stressful envirnoments. I felt that the interview was pretty easy it is just hard to actually get and interview. Once you have the interview be expected to be asked about your 5 year plan and recent experience working in security and working with the public.

Interview Question – What is your 5 year Plan?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Consider making sure you are ready to explain how you deal under stressful situations and ability to understand that customer service is a main part of this position

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Security Director Interview

Security Director
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Professional Security Consultants in October 2009.

Interview Details – PSC pretty much hired me on the spot after completing an application. They didn't do a background check or drug screen.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They offered me a salary and I accepted it. They said that would increase but it was extremely slow.

Interviewed at Professional Security Consultants

Interview Details – Basically, is you have your certs, you'll get hired on.

Security Officer

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Professional Security Consultants.

Interview Details – Very simple questions that anyone can answer. They look for people who want to be there for years and dedicate themselves to the job. Most important question they ask you is what you will do career wise in a year and 5 years.

Interview Question – None. Simple interview for security officer position.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Professional Security Consultants? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Professional Security Consultants interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Professional Security Consultants employees and interview candidates.