Professionals for NonProfits

Professionals for NonProfits Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Professionals for NonProfits

Temp/Perm Work Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Professionals for NonProfits (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Another downsized friend suggested this firm since they had secured a temp assignment. Sent resume, I called to follow up and went around & around with various staff ppl. Seems like hi turnover at this agency. Final spoke with one person who I met with.

Interview Questions

• not impressive with the questions at all. staff person at PNP seemed unaware of nonprofit world and job trends. Very text book questions and this place might be good for someone in college or right out of college, but anyone with real experience stay far away from this agency since some of the executive jobs posted are frauds and this agency has been know for making up jobs to get people in their office.   8 Answers

Temp Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Professionals for NonProfits (Washington, DC) in May 2013.

Interview

You express your interest in a job. You are called by a recruiter then interviewed. After that interview, you are called in for an in-person interview. The DC office is very unorganized and it seems the NY office is managing it via online. There use to be an array of jobs for the DC area, now it is all NY based jobs. That is fine yet close the DC branch since that is the only talent being recruited for. I was called for a potential assignment and the recruiter sound disappointed I was in DC as she did dial as DC area code based number. I was told that'd get a call back either way regarding the position and that was over 3+ months ago. VERY UNprofessional and I would never recommend this temp agency.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Professionals for NonProfits.

Interview

I found out about PNP through a former colleague and boss. I was looking for opportunities in the nonprofit world, and was thrilled to find that they had a wealth of information to share. I sent a resume (that I wasn't even particularly proud of at the time) and within about 2 weeks I got a call for an interview, and went to the interview a few days later. They were very nice, professional, friendly, helpful and I would recommend them to anyone.

Interview Questions

I had already moved by the time they had gotten back to me.