Interviews for Top Jobs at Progeny Systems Corp.

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Somerset, KY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, KY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Progeny Systems Corp. in July 2010.

After a phone interview, I drove down to Somerset to have an onsite interview. I was surprised by the quickness of the interview that day, perhaps even a bit put off by it given the amount of time it took me to drive down to Somerset. I spoke with 2 engineers across a table for less than a half hour, then was given a walking tour of the office for about five minutes, then sat down one more time to talk with a manager. I was shaking hands and walking back to my car in little more than an hour. I wasn't sure if I'd made a good impression until I received an offer, and it was a good one, too. Unfortunately by that time I'd decided against working there.

Interview Questions

They were making do with what they had, but there wasn't much there, not yet. The entire office could be walked in the space of a minute, and except for the manager, the crew was young. If you're looking to work for a start-up, or a part of a company that still needed to prove itself to the rest of the company, then this could be the place for you. Also, the surrounding area was very economically distressed, which unfortunately may have factored into my decision not to accept the offer more than anything.

Worked for Progeny Systems Corp.? Contribute to the Community!