Interviews for Top Jobs at Progress Energy
- Associate IT Analyst (1)
- Senior Project Manager (1)
- Senior Business Financial Analyst (1)
- Senior Communications Specialist (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Finance Manager (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Electrical Engineering Intern (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Director of Marketing (1)
- IT Problem Manager (1)
- Licensing Engineer (1)
Licensing Engineer Interview
The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Progress Energy in December 2009.
Submitted resume online. A few months later, I was contacted for a phone screen and subsequently invited for an onsite interview. The onsite interview consisted of a panel interview with 3 managers. It was a behavioral interview, but was very conversational. There were no strict guidelines for staying with the pre-selected questions. Within 2 weeks of the onsite interview, I was received an offer.
- Describe a time when you had to overcome a difficult problem. Answer Question
I negotiated for an extra week of vacation.