Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Progress Software
- Intern (6)
- Software Engineer (6)
- Software Engineer II (3)
- Technical Support Engineer (3)
- Production Support (1)
- Tech Support Engineer (1)
- Sales Role (1)
- Software Engineer Entry Level (1)
- Software Engineer II In Test (1)
- BI Data Warehouse Architect (1)
- Contract Renewal Representative (1)
- Marketing Operations (1)
- Senior Software Engineer I (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Anon (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Finance (1)
- Software Intern (1)
- Product Development (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Corporate Communications (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progress Software (Morrisville, NC) in July 2015.
Applied online, phone interview with recruiter 30 minutes to an hour, phone interview with hiring manager, in person interview with VP of renewals, phone interview with sales force admin, follow up calls with hiring manager and recruiter. Everyone was punctual and polite, clear throughout process they were highly interested in me. Gerry (the recruiter) did a fantastic job selling the company.
- Lots of brain teasers, they want to see your thought process Answer Question
I was prepared to negotiate, but the offer they presented me was actually more or less exactly what I should be making in the area with my experience.
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Progress Software (Morrisville, NC) in February 2013.
It was a 3 hours interview. I went to the progress software in Morrisville. I thought interviewers will ask me to code. But actually, other than the questions about my resume and a few technical questions, they asked me many basic questions, such as describe yourself, what is your weakness. The people there were nice.
- what is the difference between computer science and computer engineering Answer Question