Progress Software Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Progress Software (Morrisville, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

It was a 3 hours interview. I went to the progress software in Morrisville. I thought interviewers will ask me to code. But actually, other than the questions about my resume and a few technical questions, they asked me many basic questions, such as describe yourself, what is your weakness. The people there were nice.

Interview Questions

• what is the difference between computer science and computer engineering   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Progress Software

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress Software (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

They mainly focus on you technology and algorithm skill, I have appeared for java developer(Hyderabad) They asked question mostly from collection, Threading.

Interview Questions

• You have t give a code and debugging test which us unexpected, so please be prepared for it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Progress Software (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2012.

Interview

I am a student and practcing on c#. I would like to do best for the org. where i'll join.

Interview Questions

• How to creat tab on desktop form apllication?   1 Answer
    • How to use trigger?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progress Software (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

The written test consisted of java multiple questions and java programs. In interview i was asked to solve 2 puzzles.

Interview Questions

• They asked me Puzzle, it was a tough one   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress Software (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Programming round followed by a technical, manager and hr round.

Interview Questions

• How to find the starting point of a loop in a circular linked list   Answer Question

Negotiation

not flexible at all.