Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Progress Software
- Intern (6)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Software Engineer II (3)
- Technical Support Engineer (3)
- Production Support (1)
- Tech Support Engineer (1)
- Sales Role (1)
- Software Engineer Entry Level (1)
- Software Engineer II In Test (1)
- BI Data Warehouse Architect (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Marketing Operations (1)
- Senior Software Engineer I (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Anon (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Finance (1)
- Software Intern (1)
- Product Development (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Corporate Communications (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Progress Software (Morrisville, NC) in February 2013.
It was a 3 hours interview. I went to the progress software in Morrisville. I thought interviewers will ask me to code. But actually, other than the questions about my resume and a few technical questions, they asked me many basic questions, such as describe yourself, what is your weakness. The people there were nice.
- what is the difference between computer science and computer engineering Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Progress Software
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Progress Software (Hyderābād (India)) in March 2013.
They mainly focus on you technology and algorithm skill, I have appeared for java developer(Hyderabad) They asked question mostly from collection, Threading.
- You have t give a code and debugging test which us unexpected, so please be prepared for it. Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Progress Software (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2012.
I am a student and practcing on c#. I would like to do best for the org. where i'll join.
Software Engineer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progress Software (Hyderābād (India)) in August 2011.
The written test consisted of java multiple questions and java programs. In interview i was asked to solve 2 puzzles.
- They asked me Puzzle, it was a tough one 1 Answer
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progress Software (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2010.
Programming round followed by a technical, manager and hr round.
- How to find the starting point of a loop in a circular linked list Answer Question
not flexible at all.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review