Progress Software Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC
Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Progress Software in February 2013.

It was a 3 hours interview. I went to the progress software in Morrisville. I thought interviewers will ask me to code. But actually, other than the questions about my resume and a few technical questions, they asked me many basic questions, such as describe yourself, what is your weakness. The people there were nice.

Interview Questions
  • what is the difference between computer science and computer engineering   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Progress Software

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Progress Software in March 2013.

They mainly focus on you technology and algorithm skill, I have appeared for java developer(Hyderabad) They asked question mostly from collection, Threading.

Interview Questions
    • You have t give a code and debugging test which us unexpected, so please be prepared for it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Employee in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Progress Software in January 2012.

I am a student and practcing on c#. I would like to do best for the org. where i'll join.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Progress Software in August 2011.

The written test consisted of java multiple questions and java programs. In interview i was asked to solve 2 puzzles.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me Puzzle, it was a tough one   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Progress Software in May 2010.

Programming round followed by a technical, manager and hr round.

Interview Questions
    • How to find the starting point of a loop in a circular linked list   Answer Question
    not flexible at all.