Progressive Business Publications

Updated Nov 16, 2014

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Progressive Business Publications in September 2009.

It was very unprofessional in nature. I was asked my age right out of the gate which really took me by surprise to be quite honest. i was also asked whether or not i was married and had children to "check if i was eligable for their benefit plan"? the conference room in which i was interviewed had various board games laying around and was just a mess. The people were not very friendly at all and seemed as if they really didnt want to be there.

i was unable to negotiate my pay. i was told what my pay would be.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altoona, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Progressive Business Publications in June 2012.

Saw an ad in the paper asking for outgoing people who were able to communicate well with others. Part of the ad that was appealing to myself was that I could make my own schedule, with no nights or weekends, and I could earn $12/hr within the first month. I called and was immediately granted an interview for the next day and was hired upon completing the interview and started the next week.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation.

Account Representative Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Progressive Business Publications.

First, you talk with a recruiter about basic information. Then he/she will take u to a meeting room to do a test, including verb, logic and math problems. After this you are going to meet with the people from accounting department. They will ask u some accounting related questions but it's pretty easy.

Interview Questions