Progressive Business Publications Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Interview

Applied online. I was called a few days later for an interview. I interviewed with meanest person who ever took a breath of life. It was the 2nd interview I'd ever had in my life. I'd only been at one company but was fortunate enough to have had two jobs there. When I asked about my experience I started with my 1st job, not my current one. When I got done he screamed " what the **** does that have to do with anything." Omg! When I was done being berated by him, I interviewed with a much nicer person. I'm grateful I didn't get the job. Company is a hot mess.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Progressive Business Publications

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume via job site, had phone screen and did online survey. Was called for interview, did another assessment test while there. Tag team interview was comfortable and focused on handling real situations and my experiences, no crazy questions.

Negotiation

No negotiation or very little, they were flexible on some pre-planned family events and vacation.

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Business Publications (Malvern, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

Great process...very fair and thorough.

Interview Questions

• Not a question, per se, but I had an involved project I had to complete.   Answer Question