Progressive Digital Media

2.3

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Progressive Digital Media in March 2010.

The process was easy. Did a phone screening and then went for an in person interview. It was a very laid back 45 minute interview. Their philosophy is to get a feel for a person and then give the person a chance at the job (if they think the person would be a good fit). At the end of the day, they understand that they really won't know how well a person will do until they get into the job and start trying.

Interview Questions
    • Tells us about your past sales experiences? We will then tell you how this experience is different.   Answer Question
    There was some negotiation involved, via email. You can definitely negotiate for the high end of the salary range they give you, but it will be tough to get more than what they say is the high end base salary.

Sales Executive Interview

Their recruitment manager saw my CV on a recruitment website and sent me an email requesting that I give him a call. Spoke to him later that day and was asked standard questions such as 'tell me about yourself' and 'why do you want to work in sales'. At the end of the brief interview was asked to come to their offices on the Embankment the following day at 9am. Long story short, I arrived at their offices at 8:30 suited and booted and was made to wait until 9:30. I was interviewed by the sales manager for all of 2 minutes, I had taken the time and effort to travel from East London at peak time only to be treated with utter disrespect, I have no problem with not being offered a job but to ask a cash strapped 21 year old graduate to spend almost £20 to come to your offices whilst having no intention of hiring him is despicable. The only positive I can take from this episode is that I am certain is that this is not a 'business' I would like to work for.

Interview Questions
    • Like I said I was interviewed for no longer than 2 minutes so I suppose the toughest question was 'what university did you go to?'   Answer Question

Delegate Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Progressive Digital Media.

telephone interview, then interview in person by the manager who was nice. asked questions off the list mainly about why you would be good a sales and your sales experience.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Progressive Digital Media.

I had two interviews for my job at progressive. During the first interview they asked the normal questions, strengths/weaknesses, challenges and how I handled them etc. For the second interview I was given a task a couple of days before for which I had to prepare a presentation.The following day I received a phone call where they offered me the position.

Interview Questions
    • Non that comes to mind. Two questions were: Which is your favourite app? If we were to look at your facebook page, what would we see?   Answer Question
    No chance to negotiate

Digital Account Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Progressive Digital Media.

Two interviews. One with my manager and the second with the publisher. The first was un-organised rushed and seemed strange but overall it was a pretty standard experience talking about what I have done and how it relates to the new job. The job that was explained was not the actual job at all. It was filled with lies and exaggerations. The second interview I was lied to by the publisher about the commission structure, the target alignment, the performance of the brands.

Easy, name your price.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Progressive Digital Media in May 2013.

One round of interview, One written test, one interview with the Director and one last interview round with the team Practice Head

Interview Questions
    The company HR was not willing to negotiate even though i had 4+ years of total experience and my experience in research field was 1.5+ years

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kūkatpalli (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kūkatpalli (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Progressive Digital Media in March 2013.

I was initially called in for interview at Hyderabad, India office. Later I was called for 3rd and 4th round at their new Kukatpally Office in Hyderabad.

After 4 rounds, HR didn’t even bother contacting me for an outcome of the interview. This is totally unprofessional.

Generally speaking: Why MNC`s cannot hire professional HR who can work and hire candidates on their skill and ability? And why is that all MNC`s think HR professionals must be girls who got lots of attitude?

Interview Questions
    • You will give interview but do not expect that they will ever call you or email you about the outcome of it.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Progressive Digital Media in January 2012.

Did a role play reading out a script that was given to me over the phoen with the boss. Was pretty easy at first but then was told to get as aggressive as possible which if not in your nature, will be tough. Then more obvious questions to answer. Just make it sound like you're aggressive and will definitely get sales!

I didn't do any

Sales Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Progressive Digital Media in May 2011.

Call from HR inviting me to an interview. Casual discussion with managers for an hour and was invited back to perform a role-play the next day. Asked about salary expectations and received offer shortly after

Interview Questions
    Didn't both to negotiate as basic salary was high and commission structure was good.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Progressive Digital Media in April 2011.

Interview process was simple. Consisted of a technical round ( case estimates), Report Writing round and then an HR round

Interview Questions
    • None.Most of the questions were based on case estimates, like determining the number of people in Delhi using pens etc.. Case Study might be a bit difficult but overall it was ok and doable   Answer Question
    Difficult. They refrain from paying much