Progressive Digital Media

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Progressive Digital Media in March 2010.

Interview Details – The process was easy. Did a phone screening and then went for an in person interview. It was a very laid back 45 minute interview. Their philosophy is to get a feel for a person and then give the person a chance at the job (if they think the person would be a good fit). At the end of the day, they understand that they really won't know how well a person will do until they get into the job and start trying.

Interview Question – Tells us about your past sales experiences? We will then tell you how this experience is different.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was some negotiation involved, via email. You can definitely negotiate for the high end of the salary range they give you, but it will be tough to get more than what they say is the high end base salary.

Executive Interview

Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Progressive Digital Media.

Interview Details – I had two interviews for my job at progressive. During the first interview they asked the normal questions, strengths/weaknesses, challenges and how I handled them etc. For the second interview I was given a task a couple of days before for which I had to prepare a presentation.The following day I received a phone call where they offered me the position.

Interview Question – Non that comes to mind. Two questions were: Which is your favourite app? If we were to look at your facebook page, what would we see?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No chance to negotiate

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Progressive Digital Media in May 2013.

Interview Details – One round of interview, One written test, one interview with the Director and one last interview round with the team Practice Head

Interview Question – Nothing difficult as such   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company HR was not willing to negotiate even though i had 4+ years of total experience and my experience in research field was 1.5+ years

Associate Analyst Interview

Associate Analyst
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Progressive Digital Media in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was simple. Consisted of a technical round ( case estimates), Report Writing round and then an HR round

Interview Question – None.Most of the questions were based on case estimates, like determining the number of people in Delhi using pens etc.. Case Study might be a bit difficult but overall it was ok and doable   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Difficult. They refrain from paying much

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Progressive Digital Media in January 2012.

Interview Details – Did a role play reading out a script that was given to me over the phoen with the boss. Was pretty easy at first but then was told to get as aggressive as possible which if not in your nature, will be tough. Then more obvious questions to answer. Just make it sound like you're aggressive and will definitely get sales!

Negotiation Details – I didn't do any

Very Easy Interview

Digital Account Manager Interview

Digital Account Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Progressive Digital Media.

Interview Details – Two interviews. One with my manager and the second with the publisher. The first was un-organised rushed and seemed strange but overall it was a pretty standard experience talking about what I have done and how it relates to the new job. The job that was explained was not the actual job at all. It was filled with lies and exaggerations. The second interview I was lied to by the publisher about the commission structure, the target alignment, the performance of the brands.

Interview Question – Do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Easy, name your price.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Kūkatpalli (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Progressive Digital Media in March 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially called in for interview at Hyderabad, India office. Later I was called for 3rd and 4th round at their new Kukatpally Office in Hyderabad.

After 4 rounds, HR didn’t even bother contacting me for an outcome of the interview. This is totally unprofessional.

Generally speaking: Why MNC`s cannot hire professional HR who can work and hire candidates on their skill and ability? And why is that all MNC`s think HR professionals must be girls who got lots of attitude?

Interview Question – You will give interview but do not expect that they will ever call you or email you about the outcome of it.   View Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Progressive Digital Media in May 2011.

Interview Details – Call from HR inviting me to an interview. Casual discussion with managers for an hour and was invited back to perform a role-play the next day. Asked about salary expectations and received offer shortly after

Interview Question – Why do you want to join this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't both to negotiate as basic salary was high and commission structure was good.

Worked for Progressive Digital Media? Contribute to the Community!