Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Progressive Insurance
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (97)
- Claims Adjuster (94)
- Customer Service Representative (82)
- Claims Representative (22)
- Claims Generalist (21)
- Inside Sales Representative (13)
- Claims Customer Service Representative (13)
- Claims Generalist Trainee (11)
- Medical Claims Representative (8)
- Call Center Customer Service Representative (7)
- Claims Service Representative (7)
- Direct Sales Representative (6)
- IT Operations Analyst (5)
- Data Analyst (5)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- Marketing Sales Representative (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Managed Repair Representative (3)
- IT Applications Programmer (3)
- IT Manager (3)
- Claims Trainee (3)
- Claims Generalist Intermediate (3)
- Senior Claims Adjuster (3)
- Claims Customer Service Adjuster (3)
- Customer Service Call Center Representative (3)
- Senior Claims Representative (2)
- Auto Damage Appraiser (2)
- Call Center Representative (2)
- Claim Representative (2)
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Cleveland, OH) in July 2014.
First a phone interview with a recruiter to ensure I had the qualifications. Then we scheduled a 1/2 day to interview with the hiring manager, a person from HR and potential co-workers. Received call from hiring manager with offer. The whole process did take weeks and was more difficult than other job interviews I have been through. Be prepared to showcase your knowledge and skills.
- Questions are very specific on work related knowledge and situations. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Progressive Insurance
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Cleveland, OH) in April 2011.
There is a basic test thats required to taken for all candidates. Then phone interview with HR. on-site interview later for a whole day. In the end, HR called with an offer and explained company benefits etc.
- Asked case study questions Answer Question
Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in April 2011.
The company uses behavioural based questions and asks how you would respond to different types of scena based on you past jobs/school/personal experiences
- How did you respond in a situation in which the requirements were constantly changing. Answer Question
Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in August 2008.
30 minute Phone Interview, followed by an online IQ test. After passing the test, there were 3 personal interviews on the same day, that lasted 30 minutes each. A lot of situational (behavioral) questions were asked.
- Tell us a situation where you had a conflict with a team member, and how did you resolve it. Answer Question