Progressive Insurance Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Cleveland, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

First a phone interview with a recruiter to ensure I had the qualifications. Then we scheduled a 1/2 day to interview with the hiring manager, a person from HR and potential co-workers. Received call from hiring manager with offer. The whole process did take weeks and was more difficult than other job interviews I have been through. Be prepared to showcase your knowledge and skills.

Interview Questions

• Questions are very specific on work related knowledge and situations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Progressive Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Cleveland, OH) in April 2011.

Interview

There is a basic test thats required to taken for all candidates. Then phone interview with HR. on-site interview later for a whole day. In the end, HR called with an offer and explained company benefits etc.

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in April 2011.

Interview

The company uses behavioural based questions and asks how you would respond to different types of scena based on you past jobs/school/personal experiences

Interview Questions

• How did you respond in a situation in which the requirements were constantly changing.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in August 2008.

Interview

30 minute Phone Interview, followed by an online IQ test. After passing the test, there were 3 personal interviews on the same day, that lasted 30 minutes each. A lot of situational (behavioral) questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a situation where you had a conflict with a team member, and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question