Progressive Insurance
www.progressive.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Progressive Insurance Customer Service Claims Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Claims Customer Service Representative Interview

Claims Customer Service Representative
Riverview, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in August 2013.

Interview Details – First I took an online test then I got an email that I've passed and scheduled a phone interview, the phone interview was about 30 mins long and they asked about you past experiences like tell me about a time u made a quick decision and what was the outcome, they really go by the STAR technique. I have my face to face interview on Sept 6! I'm really nervous if someone can give me some tips that would be AWESOME! Pray for me ppl I really need the job or I'll have to leave my apt... Thank u for taking the time to read my review.

Interview Question – They are all like: Tell mi about a time .... and what was the outcome? they don't really ask for weakness or anything like that so far is all about a time that ....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I haven't get an offer yet, I have my face to face interview on Sept 6, any tips will be REALLY appreciated! TY

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Claims Customer Service Representative Interview

Claims Customer Service Representative
Austin, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in February 2010.

Interview Details – a pretty extensive multi tiered interview. started with an aptitude test. which i thought was a joke. even though one of the other testers got sent home cause they couldn't pass it. then an hour phone interview. mine ran long. then a 2 hour face to face interview with two managers. it was some what repetitive but otherwise easy and non intimidating. after passing the background check the main recruiter called me with an offer.

Interview Question – it was all tell us when you "insert prev experience here"   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – there wasn't much room for negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Progressive Insurance

Worked for Progressive Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Progressive Insurance Videos

Progressive Insurance – Why Work for Us?

Around here, people use the word “love” when talking about their jobs. That’s because Progressive is a special type of place… where you don’t stop until a project is finished—then eagerly move on to new and exciting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Insurance Customer Service Claims Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Insurance employees and interview candidates.