Progressive Insurance

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Project Specialist Interview

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process at Progressive is very well organised. I got a call from the HR who asked me basic questions about my interests, why I wanted to join Progressive, etc. Next day I got a call if I could fly to Colorado Springs for a 1:1 interview. They sent me a link to book flight and hotel which was very convenient.

I was asked to get to Colorado on Thursday evening for a meet and greet with the interviewers which was very helpful. I got to meet my interviewers one day before and ask some questions.

The face to face interview was on Friday. HR head gave an overview of the interview process, encouraged to use STAR method while answering behavioral questions. There were 2 rounds of interview back to back 1hr each. The interviewers were very friendly, spent the first 5 mins showing around the office and ice breaker type questions.

Monday morning I got a call from the HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Progressive Insurance

Worked for Progressive Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Progressive Insurance Videos

Progressive Insurance – Why Work for Us?

Around here, people use the word “love” when talking about their jobs. That’s because Progressive is a special type of place… where you don’t stop until a project is finished—then eagerly move on to new and exciting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Insurance IT Project Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Insurance employees and interview candidates.