Progressive Insurance IT Project Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Colorado Springs, CO) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview process at Progressive is very well organised. I got a call from the HR who asked me basic questions about my interests, why I wanted to join Progressive, etc. Next day I got a call if I could fly to Colorado Springs for a 1:1 interview. They sent me a link to book flight and hotel which was very convenient. I was asked to get to Colorado on Thursday evening for a meet and greet with the interviewers which was very helpful. I got to meet my interviewers one day before and ask some questions. The face to face interview was on Friday. HR head gave an overview of the interview process, encouraged to use STAR method while answering behavioral questions. There were 2 rounds of interview back to back 1hr each. The interviewers were very friendly, spent the first 5 mins showing around the office and ice breaker type questions. Monday morning I got a call from the HR with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the most difficult Project Manager you worked with   Answer Question
  • What are your career goals   Answer Question
  • Tell us of an instance where you took your skills from a different field and applied to your job   Answer Question