Progressive Insurance
www.progressive.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Progressive Insurance Inbound Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Riverview, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and received a responses in less than 8 hours which felt pretty good. The second email notified me to take the required pre-employment test that could not be completed on an Apple computer with safari. You have 5 days to complete the test. You'll need to understand graphs and recognition of trends. After that there is a personality test that follows. Received email within 8 hours again to confirm I passes the test and the next step was a phone interview. Based on the questions asked I have the impression if you have a job history of making more than $15 per hour it decreases your chances of getting a job there. The lady doing the interview was a Vulcan and displayed no emotion or sensitivity at anytime during the interview whatsoever. I was shocked to learn this position does not pay commission, hourly only and bonus share? You might get the max pay of $15 if you already had your P&C. I consider myself a "Type A" personality with an aggressive sales background and I have 5 years of call center experience. I now have the feeling this is exactly what they are not looking for. This really put a damper on the interview process and left a bad impression of Progressive as a company I'd consider starting a sales career with.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Riverview, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in April 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for several positions. I was picked for sales. I was then given an assessment, phone interview, 2 1:1 interviews and was offered a different position in customer service. Specific situations needed. Unlike what other people are saying I was not asked the same questions twice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – None

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Progressive Insurance

Worked for Progressive Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Progressive Insurance Videos

Progressive Insurance – Why Work for Us?

Around here, people use the word “love” when talking about their jobs. That’s because Progressive is a special type of place… where you don’t stop until a project is finished—then eagerly move on to new and exciting… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Progressive Insurance Inbound Sales Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Progressive Insurance employees and interview candidates.