Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Progressive Insurance
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (97)
- Claims Adjuster (93)
- Customer Service Representative (80)
- Claims Representative (21)
- Claims Generalist (21)
- Inside Sales Representative (13)
- Claims Customer Service Representative (13)
- Claims Generalist Trainee (11)
- Medical Claims Representative (8)
- Claims Service Representative (7)
- Direct Sales Representative (6)
- IT Operations Analyst (5)
- Data Analyst (5)
- Call Center Customer Service Representative (5)
- Marketing Sales Representative (4)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Managed Repair Representative (3)
- IT Applications Programmer (3)
- IT Manager (3)
- Claims Trainee (3)
- Claims Generalist Intermediate (3)
- Senior Claims Adjuster (3)
- Claims Customer Service Adjuster (3)
- Customer Service Call Center Representative (3)
- Senior Claims Representative (2)
- Auto Damage Appraiser (2)
- Call Center Representative (2)
- Claim Representative (2)
Helpful (2)No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in June 2012.
The hiring process consisted of a telephone interview that took approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. The phone interview is conducted by an HR professional and not an attorney. Should you make it past the phone interview, you may be contacted within a week or two to attend an in person interview in front of the managing attorney and the co-managing attorney. Phone interview, expect questions pertaining to specific cases that you have handled. A major question asked over and over again was the document management system and calendar system that you are most familiar with.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in April 2012.
Interview was about average, 20-30 minutes. They asked about previous work experience.
- They asked what do you know about Progressive? **know this! 1 Answer
I did not negotiate. I was offered $42,000 which I thought was fair.