Progressive Insurance Interview Questions & Reviews in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Claims Adjuster (63)
- Customer Service Representative (41)
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (38)
- Claims Generalist (17)
- Claims Representative (15)
- Claims Generalist Trainee (11)
- Inside Sales Representative (8)
- Claims Service Representative (7)
- IT Operations Analyst (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Associate (3)
- Direct Sales Representative (3)
- Claims Customer Service Representative (3)
- Medical Claims Representative (3)
- Managed Repair Representative (3)
- Claims Customer Service Adjuster (3)
- Claims Contact Representative (2)
- Claim Adjuster Trainee (2)
- Sales (2)
- IT Intern (2)
- Actuarial Analyst (2)
- Auto Damage Appraiser (2)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (2)
- Claims Generalist Intermediate (2)
- Claims Trainee (2)
- Territory Sales Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- Senior Claims Adjuster (2)
Claims Adjuster Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in April 2012.
Interview Details – Interview was about average, 20-30 minutes. They asked about previous work experience.
Interview Question – They asked what do you know about Progressive? **know this! View Answer
Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I was offered $42,000 which I thought was fair.
Trial Attorney Interview (Neutral Experience; Difficult Interview)
The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in June 2012.
Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of a telephone interview that took approximately 30-45 minutes to complete. The phone interview is conducted by an HR professional and not an attorney. Should you make it past the phone interview, you may be contacted within a week or two to attend an in person interview in front of the managing attorney and the co-managing attorney.
Phone interview, expect questions pertaining to specific cases that you have handled. A major question asked over and over again was the document management system and calendar system that you are most familiar with.