Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Progressive Insurance
- Claims Adjuster (65)
- Customer Service Representative (45)
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (45)
- Claims Generalist (17)
- Claims Representative (16)
- Claims Generalist Trainee (11)
- Inside Sales Representative (9)
- Claims Service Representative (7)
- IT Operations Analyst (5)
- Claims Customer Service Representative (5)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Direct Sales Representative (4)
- Managed Repair Representative (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Associate (3)
- Medical Claims Representative (3)
- Territory Sales Manager (2)
- Call Center Representative (2)
- Claim Representative (2)
- Senior Claims Adjuster (2)
- Senior Claims Representative (2)
- Data Analyst II (2)
- Data Analyst III (2)
- Sales (2)
- IT Applications Programmer (2)
- Inbound Sales Representative (2)
- Product Analyst (2)
- Claims Trainee (2)
- Claims Generalist Intermediate (2)
Product Analyst Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in April 2011.
- I was contacted by Progressive that I was a good fit for the position available and they asked me to apply for it through their system and I completed my application the same day.
- They let me know that I was selected for the next steps and asked me to complete the online pre-employment test and I completed this test within 3 business days.
- They let me know that I met the requirements based on the test results and I was scheduled for a phone interview
- I had the phone interview. It took around an hour. This interview was mainly about my skills and previous experience.
Normally the recruiter screening is supposed to be the easy one, but this wasn't the case for this interview.
She asked me so many details about my previous experience. Some questions shouldn't be asked since they were targeting private information, and some of them should only be asked during the face-to-face interview. For that reason, i found this screening so aggressive.
- The recruiter sent me an update that the hiring team didn't finalize their decision
- I received a message from the recruiter that she has elected not to move forward with me.
Obviously, her final message was contradicting with her update a week before. Overall, it didn't really take so much time between each steps, however, the process prior to the on-site interview was unnecessarily lengthy.
Other Interview Reviews for Progressive Insurance
Product Analyst InterviewApplication Details
I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in January 2010.Interview Details
Interview consisted of behavioral and technical questions. Got interview from on campus recruiting, and interview took place on campus. Recruiters were extremely friendly and personable. Behavioral questions consisted of leadership, problem solving, and how do you differentiate yourself from your peers questions. Technical case required knowledge of weighted averages and game theory.Interview Questions
No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
- Tell me about a time you gathered data that changed a decision you were going to make. Answer Question