Progressive Insurance Product Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Claims Adjuster (64)
- Customer Service Representative (41)
- Claims Adjuster Trainee (40)
- Claims Generalist (17)
- Claims Representative (15)
- Claims Generalist Trainee (11)
- Inside Sales Representative (8)
- Claims Service Representative (7)
- IT Operations Analyst (4)
- Claims Customer Service Representative (4)
- Recruiter (4)
- Data Analyst (4)
- Medical Claims Representative (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Customer Service Associate (3)
- Direct Sales Representative (3)
- Managed Repair Representative (3)
- Claims Customer Service Adjuster (3)
- Claims Contact Representative (2)
- Claim Adjuster Trainee (2)
- Sales (2)
- IT Intern (2)
- Actuarial Analyst (2)
- Auto Damage Appraiser (2)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (2)
- Claims Generalist Intermediate (2)
- Claims Trainee (2)
- Senior Claims Adjuster (2)
- Senior Claims Representative (2)
- Territory Sales Manager (2)
Product Analyst Interview (Negative Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in April 2011.
Interview Details – - I was contacted by Progressive that I was a good fit for the position available and they asked me to apply for it through their system and I completed my application the same day.
- They let me know that I was selected for the next steps and asked me to complete the online pre-employment test and I completed this test within 3 business days.
- They let me know that I met the requirements based on the test results and I was scheduled for a phone interview
- I had the phone interview. It took around an hour. This interview was mainly about my skills and previous experience.
Normally the recruiter screening is supposed to be the easy one, but this wasn't the case for this interview.
She asked me so many details about my previous experience. Some questions shouldn't be asked since they were targeting private information, and some of them should only be asked during the face-to-face interview. For that reason, i found this screening so aggressive.
- The recruiter sent me an update that the hiring team didn't finalize their decision
- I received a message from the recruiter that she has elected not to move forward with me.
Obviously, her final message was contradicting with her update a week before. Overall, it didn't really take so much time between each steps, however, the process prior to the on-site interview was unnecessarily lengthy.
Product Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Progressive Insurance in January 2010.
Interview Details – Interview consisted of behavioral and technical questions. Got interview from on campus recruiting, and interview took place on campus. Recruiters were extremely friendly and personable. Behavioral questions consisted of leadership, problem solving, and how do you differentiate yourself from your peers questions. Technical case required knowledge of weighted averages and game theory.
Interview Question – Tell me about a time you gathered data that changed a decision you were going to make. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Progressive Insurance