Progressive Insurance Recruiter Interview Questions

3.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Phone Interview, plus 3 in person interviews

Interview Questions
did not negotiate as they were transparent with salary range at onset of interviews

Other Interview Reviews for Progressive Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Progressive does an excellent job of utilizing the behavioral interview method. They have it down to a science.

Interview Questions
    • Please share an example of a time you worked with a difficult customer. What did you do? What were the results?   Answer Question
    Little negotiation

Recruiter Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Good interview, recruiter was very friendly and helpful. During the first interview we went over my resume, background, why I was interested in Progressive, etc. They provided quick feedback, which was nice - they don't leave you hanging. The recruiter was open and willing to provide feedback on the decision. It was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your recruiting experience. How many positions did you typically handle at one time?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

The interview process is very lengthy. They are behavioral based using "Targeted Selection". There will be many "Tell me about a time...." questions. Negotiation is pretty much non existant.

None

Worked for Progressive Insurance? Contribute to the Community!