Progressive Media Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Conference Producer Interview

Conference Producer
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Progressive Media Group in September 2009.

Interview Details – The Progressive Media interview was by far the most intimidating and grilling experience I had so far. I was interviewed by the General Manager and one of the line managers. It started with my salary expectations, which I found bizarre, followed by 30 minutes of questions on my CV and the usual "how would your previous manager describe you in 5 words" questions. Overall, I felt there was no space to "shine" or sell yourself. The questions were very narrow and only allowed for limited answers.

The best thing is that I still haven't got any feedback on my interview. A whole month later. My advice, be ultra prepared. It's not an easy ride.

Interview Question – How would your previous manager describe you in 5 words?   Answer Question

Worked for Progressive Media Group? Contribute to the Community!