Progressus Therapy

www.progressustherapy.com

Progressus Therapy Interview Questions

1.8

School Psychologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Progressus Therapy.

The entire hiring process for Progressus was handled over the internet and phone. Given that the headquarters are based in a separate state, I did not meet my supervisor until a few weeks to a month into the job. There were several back-and-forth sessions with several Human Resource employees that worked with coordinating the employment.

Interview Questions
    • At the time, the most difficult questions asked of me pertained to how I would handle a specific vignette during an evaluation, and the process by which I would go about utilizing in order to assess a student with a specific learning disability.   Answer Question
    When considering an offer, ask up-front whether overtime will be approved, and what exactly the caseload : compensation rate looks like specific to your employment.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Progressus Therapy.

They talked to me on the phone, there really wasn't an interview

They gave me the offer right away.

Billing Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Progressus Therapy.

Learned about the job through a recruiter. Initial interview with recruiter was 45 minutes and she submitted my resume to the company. Received a phone call that afternoon for an in-person interview with the company. Met with the controller for an hour and toured the office. I received a call from the recruiter the same day to take a personality test. Job was offered two day later.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. The most difficult for me is always, so tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    I did not know to negotiate as this was my first real position, but the starting salary and benefits were acceptable.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Progressus Therapy in January 2011.

Be prepare to ask many questions, .e.g. salary, locations, benefits, etc. They do expect you to ask questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are some standardized tests you are familiar with ?   Answer Question

Speech Pathologist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Progressus Therapy in June 2010.

The recruiter was very nice and asked questions pertaining to education, career goals, what types of disorders I am most familiar with and what age group I would like to work with (elementary, middle school,high school). Experience with swallowing and feeding therapy were also discussed.

She then asked about familiarity with the IEP process, and how comfortable I was working with teachers, both regular and special education. We discussed philosophies of education and discipline, and opportunities for professional development. We then talked a bit about the travel process and what is included in the salary, and how the current travel rate is calculated. I was asked about working in other areas of the country if nothing was available in my area.

Speech Pathologist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Progressus Therapy in December 2009.

interview was easy. discussed graduate school coursework, clinical experiences, and goals for employment.

Speech Pathologist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Progressus Therapy in March 2009.

The recruiters were super helpful in providing relevant information and support for future job opportunities. They were honest and let me know what my best options were with regards to what was available in the area I was looking to move. The interview was short and to the point, and I will consider a job with this company in my future.