Progressus Therapy Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Progressus Therapy

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. A representative called me and conducted a phone interview. I then did a phone interview with the staff from the facility where I would be placed. I was then offered a job and we negotiated the salary. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

We went back forth regarding my hourly wage. They ended coming up $5 an hour.

School Psychologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy.

Interview

The entire hiring process for Progressus was handled over the internet and phone. Given that the headquarters are based in a separate state, I did not meet my supervisor until a few weeks to a month into the job. There were several back-and-forth sessions with several Human Resource employees that worked with coordinating the employment.

Interview Questions

• At the time, the most difficult questions asked of me pertained to how I would handle a specific vignette during an evaluation, and the process by which I would go about utilizing in order to assess a student with a specific learning disability.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When considering an offer, ask up-front whether overtime will be approved, and what exactly the caseload : compensation rate looks like specific to your employment.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy.

Interview

They talked to me on the phone, there really wasn't an interview

Negotiation

They gave me the offer right away.

Billing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy.

Interview

Learned about the job through a recruiter. Initial interview with recruiter was 45 minutes and she submitted my resume to the company. Received a phone call that afternoon for an in-person interview with the company. Met with the controller for an hour and toured the office. I received a call from the recruiter the same day to take a personality test. Job was offered two day later.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. The most difficult for me is always, so tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not know to negotiate as this was my first real position, but the starting salary and benefits were acceptable.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy in January 2011.

Interview

Be prepare to ask many questions, .e.g. salary, locations, benefits, etc. They do expect you to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some standardized tests you are familiar with ?   Answer Question

Speech Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy in June 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and asked questions pertaining to education, career goals, what types of disorders I am most familiar with and what age group I would like to work with (elementary, middle school,high school). Experience with swallowing and feeding therapy were also discussed. She then asked about familiarity with the IEP process, and how comfortable I was working with teachers, both regular and special education. We discussed philosophies of education and discipline, and opportunities for professional development. We then talked a bit about the travel process and what is included in the salary, and how the current travel rate is calculated. I was asked about working in other areas of the country if nothing was available in my area.

Speech Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy in December 2009.

Interview

interview was easy. discussed graduate school coursework, clinical experiences, and goals for employment.

Speech Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy in March 2009.

Interview

The recruiters were super helpful in providing relevant information and support for future job opportunities. They were honest and let me know what my best options were with regards to what was available in the area I was looking to move. The interview was short and to the point, and I will consider a job with this company in my future.