Progrexion Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
West Valley City, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Progrexion Marketing in January 2011.

Interview Details – You have to have a pulse to get this job. Or... fog a mirror. They basically will hire anyone with a voice. You don't need any skills to actually get hired.

Interview Question – Are you an american citizen?   View Answer

Middleware Engineer Interview

Middleware Engineer

Interviewed at Progrexion Marketing

Interview Details – Informal interview, technical obviously, felt rushed. know your Linux. be aware of your soft skills, they are very important to team synergy. This place is busy so be prepared for a fast paced environment where things are constantly chaining and there aren't many processes and procedures in place. Good luck

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interview Details – they are always hiring

Interview Question – explain a difficulty you have overcome.   Answer Question

Help Desk Interview

Help Desk
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Progrexion Marketing in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was brought in for a interview for the Help Desk level 1 position. The manager of the department seemed laid back and did not ask me any questions about my technical ability. I also had to interview with his manager and the operations manager. The only technical question that was asked was: If there is an outage how fast would you escalate the issue? The interviews only really seemed to be focused if you would fit into there environment and get along with there people.

Direct Response Coordinator Interview

Direct Response Coordinator
North Salt Lake, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Progrexion Marketing in November 2013.

Interview Details – The process involved submitting an application online. They called me back the next day to schedule an interview. The first interview was with someone from human resources, they asked the typical interview questions. After the interview I was told that if I was being considered for the position they would have a second interview. The second interview happened a week later with 4 supervisors in the marketing department. It was a casual interview and not extremely difficult.

Interview Question – What is your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Progrexion Marketing in August 2013.

Interview Details – The ‘interview’ process was rather confusing and didn't really seem effective over the phone. I wasn't even sure if I was discussing the position with peers or subordinates. Company looked amateur and the impression I got was they weren't really serious about hiring anyone from outside the company. You can hear laughter in the background + they were 13 minutes late but once i finally received a call the 'person' couldn't figure out their own bridge and had me dial in again. I think they had over five people on the phone? The questions were vague, inconsistent, lacked interest or follow up, it was like talking to entry level managers. They also made comments about terminating anyone they didn't like in their centers. Not a good sign for entry level call center manager to tell their respective superior.

Interview Question – Typical   Answer Question

Credit Specialist Interview

Credit Specialist
West Valley City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Progrexion Marketing in July 2012.

Interview Details – They ask you the typical questions such as tell me a time when you had to work overtimes in order to get a project competed, what are your strengths, weaknesses. Have you ever been convicted of a felony, etc.

Negotiation Details – You can negotiate which weekend day you want to work and which weekday you want off. You must work either Saturday or Sunday. You also can choose your hours. They're flexible if your a student or have a second job.

Sales Coach Interview

Sales Coach

Interviewed at Progrexion Marketing

Interview Details – Internal hire from the Sales Floor, most of the Sales Coaches are internal hires. The company does allow for very rapid growth based on performance and many Sales Coaches worked for the company for less than 6 months before being promoted

Interview Question – How do you motivate a sales agent?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negoitate

Sales Inbound Representative Interview

Sales Inbound Representative
Provo, UT

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Progrexion Marketing in August 2011.

Interview Details – They have an excellent interview process. They worked with me and I didn't have any problems.

Negotiation Details – It was short. I got the hours I wanted. In fact I got everything I wanted. They didn't put too much pressure on me.

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Progrexion Marketing in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed via phone initially and the in person at the main office. I also had an interview with the sales floor lead before being offered the position of sales agent. The whole process was professionally conducted and i was impressed with the techniques involved.

Interview Question – as usual the question of what can you bring to the company   Answer Question

Worked for Progrexion Marketing? Contribute to the Community!