Progrexion Marketing Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

Called in for first interview, easy going and was sent upstairs to interview with the PM Operations Manager who was really there to answer any questions I had and talk about the friendly and competitive environment they liked to have. Along with incentives, like a Cancun trip.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I wanted to see myself with the same company for at least 5-10 years.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rexburg, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing (Rexburg, ID) in July 2014.

Interview

Once I saw the internal posting, I applied on line and was set up for two interviews. One with the local recruiter and the other with the regional director.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter for Progrexion?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing (West Valley City, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple process. You meet with the rep and they ask you questions, pretty standard interview qiestions. If they like you, you'll probably then go meet the operations manager (same day) they will probably offer you a job on the spot, pending completion of drug test and background check. Training is 100% mandatory and lasts for three weeks (paid)

Middleware Engineer Interview

Interview

Informal interview, technical obviously, felt rushed. know your Linux. be aware of your soft skills, they are very important to team synergy. This place is busy so be prepared for a fast paced environment where things are constantly chaining and there aren't many processes and procedures in place. Good luck

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

they are always hiring

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

I was brought in for a interview for the Help Desk level 1 position. The manager of the department seemed laid back and did not ask me any questions about my technical ability. I also had to interview with his manager and the operations manager. The only technical question that was asked was: If there is an outage how fast would you escalate the issue? The interviews only really seemed to be focused if you would fit into there environment and get along with there people.

Direct Response Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Salt Lake, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing (North Salt Lake, UT) in November 2013.

Interview

The process involved submitting an application online. They called me back the next day to schedule an interview. The first interview was with someone from human resources, they asked the typical interview questions. After the interview I was told that if I was being considered for the position they would have a second interview. The second interview happened a week later with 4 supervisors in the marketing department. It was a casual interview and not extremely difficult.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

The ‘interview’ process was rather confusing and didn't really seem effective over the phone. I wasn't even sure if I was discussing the position with peers or subordinates. Company looked amateur and the impression I got was they weren't really serious about hiring anyone from outside the company. You can hear laughter in the background + they were 13 minutes late but once i finally received a call the 'person' couldn't figure out their own bridge and had me dial in again. I think they had over five people on the phone? The questions were vague, inconsistent, lacked interest or follow up, it was like talking to entry level managers. They also made comments about terminating anyone they didn't like in their centers. Not a good sign for entry level call center manager to tell their respective superior.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

Interview

we had the opportunity to meet in person at the office. when I saw the people working there I knew I would get the job and I did. It seems like they will really higher anyone. Just be friendly and be positive and say that you can talk on the phone all day.

Interview Questions

• have you had any previous sales experience   1 Answer

Sales Coach Interview

Interview

Internal hire from the Sales Floor, most of the Sales Coaches are internal hires. The company does allow for very rapid growth based on performance and many Sales Coaches worked for the company for less than 6 months before being promoted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negoitate