Progrexion Marketing

www.progrexion.com

Progrexion Marketing Interview Questions

1.8

Middleware Engineer Interview

Informal interview, technical obviously, felt rushed. know your Linux. be aware of your soft skills, they are very important to team synergy. This place is busy so be prepared for a fast paced environment where things are constantly chaining and there aren't many processes and procedures in place. Good luck

Sales Representative Interview

they are always hiring

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing in February 2014.

I was brought in for a interview for the Help Desk level 1 position. The manager of the department seemed laid back and did not ask me any questions about my technical ability. I also had to interview with his manager and the operations manager. The only technical question that was asked was: If there is an outage how fast would you escalate the issue? The interviews only really seemed to be focused if you would fit into there environment and get along with there people.

Direct Response Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Salt Lake, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing in November 2013.

The process involved submitting an application online. They called me back the next day to schedule an interview. The first interview was with someone from human resources, they asked the typical interview questions. After the interview I was told that if I was being considered for the position they would have a second interview. The second interview happened a week later with 4 supervisors in the marketing department. It was a casual interview and not extremely difficult.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing in August 2013.

The ‘interview’ process was rather confusing and didn't really seem effective over the phone. I wasn't even sure if I was discussing the position with peers or subordinates. Company looked amateur and the impression I got was they weren't really serious about hiring anyone from outside the company. You can hear laughter in the background + they were 13 minutes late but once i finally received a call the 'person' couldn't figure out their own bridge and had me dial in again. I think they had over five people on the phone? The questions were vague, inconsistent, lacked interest or follow up, it was like talking to entry level managers. They also made comments about terminating anyone they didn't like in their centers. Not a good sign for entry level call center manager to tell their respective superior.

Sales Coach Interview

Internal hire from the Sales Floor, most of the Sales Coaches are internal hires. The company does allow for very rapid growth based on performance and many Sales Coaches worked for the company for less than 6 months before being promoted

I didn't negoitate

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing in August 2012.

I was interviewed via phone initially and the in person at the main office. I also had an interview with the sales floor lead before being offered the position of sales agent. The whole process was professionally conducted and i was impressed with the techniques involved.

Interview Questions
    • as usual the question of what can you bring to the company   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Salt Lake, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing in July 2012.

Consisted of 1:1 interview. I had been referred by a colleague already working for this company and felt as if the interview was a formality. After around 5 mins. I was told that I would be given a conditional job offer after a drug test, background check, and credit were cleared. A week later I received an email asking to fill out information for taxes and my direct deposit bank info. I then received a call following up that I filled the information and explaining details of the upcoming training the following week.

Interview Questions
    • Can you please describe an instance where you were rejected, despite your best efforts in a selling perspective?   View Answer
    I wasn't able to negotiate any terms. The position has a base pay + commission structure as I was expecting. I did have to sign a non compete agreement btw.

Credit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing in July 2012.

They ask you the typical questions such as tell me a time when you had to work overtimes in order to get a project competed, what are your strengths, weaknesses. Have you ever been convicted of a felony, etc.

You can negotiate which weekend day you want to work and which weekday you want off. You must work either Saturday or Sunday. You also can choose your hours. They're flexible if your a student or have a second job.

Sales Inbound Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Progrexion Marketing in August 2011.

They have an excellent interview process. They worked with me and I didn't have any problems.

It was short. I got the hours I wanted. In fact I got everything I wanted. They didn't put too much pressure on me.