Project Engineering Consultants

Updated May 29, 2014

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Project Engineering Consultants

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Noida (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Project Engineering Consultants in October 2011.

For me it was a campus placement. It consisted of four rounds:
    Aptitude Test : Basic quantitative aptitude and verbal aptitude questions. One needs to be thorough with the topics.
    Essay writing: Need to be aware of the current happenings in the world or the current issue going on. As the possibility is high of getting the topic of essay.
    Technical Interview: Atleast one of the subject should be strong and must be good in core subjects.
    HR Interview: just be yourself and don't try to portray something else which you are not and they will caught you in a moment.

Interview Questions
    • For me it was a very smooth process.Very relevant questions were asked. Interviewer was good.   Answer Question
    I didn't have to face this phase as it was a campus placement so my salary stack was fixed and i got the slot according to my performance in training.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Project Engineering Consultants in September 2011.

Nothing of technical, just describing myself and resutls that I obtained in my years of works. The engineering manager asked me something about my previous wroks experience but the most of the questions were by a young woman (psychologist, I presume): I felt observed all the time and the worst thing was that she had an irritating false smile on the face all the time. At the end, she told me that in a short time they should have me know something, but I received no call neither an email

Interview Questions

Worked for Project Engineering Consultants? Contribute to the Community!