Project Leadership

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Project Leadership

Solutions Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Project Leadership.

First interviewed with director then had tech screen - both on the phone. Was then passed to another director via phone interview. After all the runaround I was finally asked to do in-person interview. Many of my interview questions were not related to the job description. The whole process was very slow and inefficient.

Interview Questions

Was a low-ball offer and complete waste of my time. No wonder this company is going down the toilet. Apparently they don't realize they aren't the top dog anymore. Don't bother with these clowns.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Project Leadership in October 2011.

Worked with a temp agency and got a phone interview. Basic question was, "What do you believe is a consultant." After the phone interview I was asked for a face to face interview. There I met with a different person and was asked several questions. After answering I got a tour of the office and met with key staff members. Afterwards I was seen out. After a week and a half of waiting I received a call back with an offer, and I accepted.

Interview Questions
    • Favorite sport and what position would I play in this sport.   Answer Question

Help Desk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Project Leadership in March 2011.

A recruiter set me up with a phone interview with Project Leadership Associates. This lasted 30 minutes with the hiring manager. The following week a face to face interview was scheduled. I met the hiring manager in the office for about 1 hour. A couple of days later, the position was pulled, and I did not get any feedback from the recruiter. Waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a struggle you had at your current job and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Project Leadership in August 2010.

An initial phone call to set up a couple of phone calls, one to screen the applicant at a high level and a follow-up technical interview. The technical interview process was fairly intense, but a two-way conversation rather than simply question and answer. It's not about right/wrong answers, but whether or not one understands the concepts being questioned. Once past the technical interview, a series of in-person interviews take place (3-4 different people) to provide management a chance to meet the applicant, and provide the applicant an opportunity to ask questions about the company. I found management willing to provide pros and cons about the company, and not water down their responses. PLA wants people that want to be there, and are willing to work hard to help the company succeed.

Interview Questions
    • What steps do you take to fail a site back to primary in a CCR cluster in Exchange 2007?   Answer Question
    Management will tell you what's realistic - it's not in their best interest to low ball early and try and make up for it later. They want their employees to be satisfied up front with their offer and not feel like they will need to renegotiate after some initial probationary period.