Project Leadership

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Project Leadership in August 2010.

Interview Details – An initial phone call to set up a couple of phone calls, one to screen the applicant at a high level and a follow-up technical interview. The technical interview process was fairly intense, but a two-way conversation rather than simply question and answer. It's not about right/wrong answers, but whether or not one understands the concepts being questioned. Once past the technical interview, a series of in-person interviews take place (3-4 different people) to provide management a chance to meet the applicant, and provide the applicant an opportunity to ask questions about the company. I found management willing to provide pros and cons about the company, and not water down their responses. PLA wants people that want to be there, and are willing to work hard to help the company succeed.

Interview Question – What steps do you take to fail a site back to primary in a CCR cluster in Exchange 2007?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Management will tell you what's realistic - it's not in their best interest to low ball early and try and make up for it later. They want their employees to be satisfied up front with their offer and not feel like they will need to renegotiate after some initial probationary period.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Help Desk Consultant Interview

Help Desk Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Project Leadership in March 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiter set me up with a phone interview with Project Leadership Associates. This lasted 30 minutes with the hiring manager. The following week a face to face interview was scheduled. I met the hiring manager in the office for about 1 hour. A couple of days later, the position was pulled, and I did not get any feedback from the recruiter. Waste of time.

Interview Question – Tell me about a struggle you had at your current job and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Project Leadership? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Project Leadership interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Project Leadership employees and interview candidates.