Projectline Services

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Projectline Services in April 2014.

Projectline posted a position on a job board, which I applied to. About a day later they called me and discussed the role as well as others. They mentioned that they often are filling 8-10 roles at Microsoft and some other companies as well.

The recruiting team took time to schedule a call with me to discuss my skills, background and interests. I was impressed with how much thought was put into the questions, followups and responses.

For each role I was asked to submit a paragraph about my candidacy and tweak my resume. They were very open about the compensation of each, which I appreciated a lot.

A few days later I got a call that a new role had come up that needed to be filled quickly. I was brought in for an interview the next morning (less than 24 hours later) with the client, Microsoft.

Just 2 interviews - each just over 30 minutes in length. Later in the afternoon an offer was extended. I accepted. Very quick process, which meant a lot to my wife and I who were dealing with the agonizingly slow process of other companies (one of which was already 3 months into the process!).

Interview Questions
    • What is your ideal role, team and company.   View Answer
    Salary ranges vary by the role. I would discuss this prior to interviewing with the client.

Senior Content & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Projectline Services in November 2013.

Completed a phone interview with the recruiter, then 4 in person interviews on 2 separate days.

Interview Questions
    • So, what were your past performance reviews like? What were the issues?   View Answer

Campaign Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Projectline Services in September 2011.

I was first interviewed on the phone by the HR manger. She emailed me 5 minutes before the interview and had to reschedule until the next day. The next day we interviewed for about 30 minutes. She asked me standard questions, basically walking through my resume then talked a bit about the company and position.

The second interview was in the office with the manager. It was about 1 hour and consisted of more questions about my resume, behavioral questions and random questions about what I like to do for fun.

If I would have made it through to the next round there would have been 2 back to back 1 hour panel interviews with members of the team. I was told that I did not get the position because they went with someone who already made it through the interview process. This was slightly frustrating because I had driven 3+ hours to get to the interview, mean while they already had someone they wanted to hire.

Advice: Take notes, ask questions, and have fun. Seems like a fun company to work for with very nice people.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had a project due at the end of the day and you needed pieces from team members? How would you go about finishing it?   View Answer

Worked for Projectline Services? Contribute to the Community!