Prolifics Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

3.3

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prolifics.

Interview

Great, too the point, no non-sense, no long drawn out process, with technical interview, understands that it is about identifying value rather than testing for competency. Need more words to complete this form.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, always negotiate

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prolifics in September 2011.

Interview

I had 3 rounds of relephonic interviews before getting picked up by the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had relocation terms worked out with the compnay.

Solution Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prolifics (Portland, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews and one Technical Presentation round

Negotiation

No negotiation

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prolifics (Delhi (India)).

Interview

Too many rounds. I think I was interviewed by 5 people in separate rounds. But overall they made sure they really wanted me, everything was offshore first onsite second kind of interview i.e. and offshore guy will take technical interview then an onsite one will do the same and after that program manager at offshore and then onsite

Interview Questions

• They asked about technology, and multiple other things including personal and past exp   Answer Question

Java Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Prolifics (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

there r total 5 rounds
    1) written test
    2)hr round
    3)technal round
    4)2nd technal round
    5)hr round
     wast to attend interview fack round they will take know persons.

I have been working at Prolifics full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros
    Great team
    Good people
    Nice place
    Cool atomosphere
    Cons
    Lack of pay
    No work life balance
    Lack of appreciation
    No training
    Send you to any clients
    Do not take your input
    Only higher ups listen
    Too draining
    Advice to Management
    Pay needs to be way better.

i dont like it

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prolifics (Chandigarh (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Appeared for off campus interview in chandigarh and first was online test comprise of moderate level questions.. after that 37 people were shortlisted for next rounds ie gd, technical, HR.. but the main plus point is that all 3 rounds were conducted for 37 students .. which gave us opportunity to prove ourselves.. finaly got selected and want to conclude that each company must follow this kind of process.

Trainee Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prolifics (Hyderābād (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

1.Written test-consisted of logical,aptitude,english
    2. GD
    3.Techincal(Programing-sorting,arrays etc),SDLC, questions on your core branch
    4. Management round with board of directors(HR+TI), personality test-situation based questions,strengths & weakness,cross-questions on weakness,hobbies,technical ques for EEE-
    star to delta conversion,questions on transmission & distributions,database questions-what is primary key,foreign keys etc