Prologis

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prologis.

Interview Details – Initially the hiring manager contacted me to schedule a phone interview. After a week of scheduling, I talk with the hiring manager for around twenty minutes talking about the position and the company. During the face-to-face interview a week later, I met with 3 members of the team for around 20 minutes each. They talked about the position and the skills required for the role. They thought I may not have the experience or skills for the position, so I won't be that optimistic.

Interview Question – What is the hardest part of your current job?   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prologis in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview itself was horribly disorganized, to the point they didn't have a room scheduled for our meeting, after they cleared that hurdle, it was clear that was the most minor of the critiques. The manager also came in 10 to 20 minutes late for the interview, which I thought was a nice touch of disarray. I was met with a number of employees who clearly were woefully unprepared, asking me general questions like 'have you worked with X or Y'. It was abundantly obvious that no one had read my resume, let alone prepared at all for the interview whatsoever.

All in all, this interview was a complete turn-off, and shows that no matter how large the company, you can still have a group of people who don't treat the process very seriously. I also felt like the interview got combative, as they kept asking me general questions which were very vague, I mean how many times can you say 'can you be more specific' or 'can you give me an example, I'm trying to determine what you're looking for here?'. Shortly after the interview, I thought this might have been an interview style, but after a few days thinking about it, it completely pointed to the fact that no one prepared for this interview. They say an interview is just as much of an interview for you as it is for them, it became abundantly clear at the end of the process that it was a blessing in disguise to not get an offer, because I'd never want to work with this inept group of people. UPDATE: apparently a few weeks after my interview, the manager who was late to my interview was fired.

Interview Question – What kind of tools do you use to troubleshoot active directory replication   View Answer

Receptionist Interview

Receptionist
Fremont, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Prologis in August 2013.

Interview Details – Great interview! Meet with Sr. Property Managers and Administrative Assistant, every one was happy with my knowledge and experience.

Interview Question – What do you hate about your previous job?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Reno, NV

I applied online and interviewed at Prologis.

Interview Details – Submitted a resume, received a call, interviewed with 3 people at once

Interview Question – What are your best qualities   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Senior Property Manager Interview

Senior Property Manager
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Prologis in February 2009.

Interview Details – Very thorough, detailed background, personal referrals preferred

Negotiation Details – Very short. Know what you are worth in marketplace. There should be little area of question as the company typically hires via referrals.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Prologis in January 2009.

Interview Details – Depending on what dept HR will make the initial contact. If you pass they will move you on to interview with the dept manager

Interview Question – What is your 5 year plan?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They meet industry standards

Very Easy Interview

Public Relations Interview

Public Relations
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Prologis in January 2010.

Interview Details – Received a phone call from an HR consultant (hired by Prologis). Had a 15 minute phone interview with her. At the end she said I was a great candidate and we scheduled an interview with someone in the Corporate Responsibility department. This was about one week out.

I interviewed with would have been my immediate supervisor/ co-worker, it was at the office and about 1 hour. I was contacted two weeks later (by the HR consultant) to come back for two interviews company executives. When I arrived they decided to 'save time' and interview me together. I probably said three complete sentences as they spoke over me, mostly about themselves and a little about the position. They argued a bit with each other about the position and then I was asked to leave because they had a flight to England.

A few days later the HR consultant called to tell me they had offered someone else the job. A referral from an executive. This was a waste of time. I was interviewed because they had to make it competitive. Ask if an internal referral is being considered, especially from the board level.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you tell me what you think this position entails...   View Answer
  • How do you describe yourself?   View Answer

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Prologis in January 2010.

Interview Details – After a phone interview with the hiring manager, I was brought in for a series of interviews, speaking with five people serially over a period of three hours.

Interview Question – How would you work with the development team to be sure that your own team was notified of upcoming software updates?   Answer Question

Worked for Prologis? Contribute to the Community!