Prologis Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.4

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Prologis (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Worked with an agency who presented me with the job opportunity. Once I was submitted I chatted with the HR department in house who then scheduled an in person interview about a week after our initial call. At the in person interview, I met with the supervisors who I would be working with. They each explained their role in the firm, and what they needed me to do for the team. Came in for a second in person interview to meet with another member who was traveling. Offered me the job and then I accepted. Had to send in paperwork, and take drug test.

Interview Questions

• Questions involved : Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle in the workplace, Give me examples of how you stay organized.. etc.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prologis.

Interview

Initially the hiring manager contacted me to schedule a phone interview. After a week of scheduling, I talk with the hiring manager for around twenty minutes talking about the position and the company. During the face-to-face interview a week later, I met with 3 members of the team for around 20 minutes each. They talked about the position and the skills required for the role. They thought I may not have the experience or skills for the position, so I won't be that optimistic.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview itself was horribly disorganized, to the point they didn't have a room scheduled for our meeting, after they cleared that hurdle, it was clear that was the most minor of the critiques. The manager also came in 10 to 20 minutes late for the interview, which I thought was a nice touch of disarray. I was met with a number of employees who clearly were woefully unprepared, asking me general questions like 'have you worked with X or Y'. It was abundantly obvious that no one had read my resume, let alone prepared at all for the interview whatsoever.

All in all, this interview was a complete turn-off, and shows that no matter how large the company, you can still have a group of people who don't treat the process very seriously. I also felt like the interview got combative, as they kept asking me general questions which were very vague, I mean how many times can you say 'can you be more specific' or 'can you give me an example, I'm trying to determine what you're looking for here?'. Shortly after the interview, I thought this might have been an interview style, but after a few days thinking about it, it completely pointed to the fact that no one prepared for this interview. They say an interview is just as much of an interview for you as it is for them, it became abundantly clear at the end of the process that it was a blessing in disguise to not get an offer, because I'd never want to work with this inept group of people. UPDATE: apparently a few weeks after my interview, the manager who was late to my interview was fired.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tools do you use to troubleshoot active directory replication   2 Answers

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Prologis (Fremont, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Great interview! Meet with Sr. Property Managers and Administrative Assistant, every one was happy with my knowledge and experience.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Prologis (Reno, NV).

Interview

Submitted a resume, received a call, interviewed with 3 people at once

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Received a phone call from an HR consultant (hired by Prologis). Had a 15 minute phone interview with her. At the end she said I was a great candidate and we scheduled an interview with someone in the Corporate Responsibility department. This was about one week out.

I interviewed with would have been my immediate supervisor/ co-worker, it was at the office and about 1 hour. I was contacted two weeks later (by the HR consultant) to come back for two interviews company executives. When I arrived they decided to 'save time' and interview me together. I probably said three complete sentences as they spoke over me, mostly about themselves and a little about the position. They argued a bit with each other about the position and then I was asked to leave because they had a flight to England.

A few days later the HR consultant called to tell me they had offered someone else the job. A referral from an executive. This was a waste of time. I was interviewed because they had to make it competitive. Ask if an internal referral is being considered, especially from the board level.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you tell me what you think this position entails...   1 Answer
    • How do you describe yourself?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

After a phone interview with the hiring manager, I was brought in for a series of interviews, speaking with five people serially over a period of three hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with the development team to be sure that your own team was notified of upcoming software updates?   Answer Question

Senior Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Prologis (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

Very thorough, detailed background, personal referrals preferred

Negotiation

Very short. Know what you are worth in marketplace. There should be little area of question as the company typically hires via referrals.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in January 2009.

Interview

Depending on what dept HR will make the initial contact. If you pass they will move you on to interview with the dept manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They meet industry standards