Prometric

1.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prometric in July 2013.

Received a call from the talent acquisition specialist..had the phone interview, I was then brought in for a face to face interview where I completed a few skills tests, I then interviewed with about 2 different managers separately..entire process took about 3 hours...a lot of waiting around.

Interview Questions
  • Not really difficult just always a tricky one for me, explaining a time where I had a difficult customer and what I did to assist them   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prometric

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prometric in June 2013.

Interview process was easy. Attended a job fair, was called that afternoon for second interview. Interviewed the next day and was called the following day with job offer.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase. Was told that the range was $12-14 an hour, and I was offered top end.