Promise Hospital of San Diego

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

San Diego, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Promise Hospital of San Diego in February 2013.

Interview Details – They asked questions about my education, training, previous employment and past positions. I completed one interview for them, mostly about my past positions and how I handled various situation, what I liked and disliked about the job and what I wanted to do in the future. There was also a mix of technical questions about how to treat patients, and some broader questions about how to interact with families.

Interview Question – Do you have a creative or process mind?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Psychiatric RN Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Promise Hospital of San Diego.

Interview Details – Hired on the spot

Interview Question – Tested on psychotropic medication   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Promise Hospital of San Diego? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Promise Hospital of San Diego interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Promise Hospital of San Diego employees and interview candidates.