Prommis Solutions, LLC

Very Easy Interview

Bankruptcy Processor Interview

Bankruptcy Processor
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in March 2008.

Interview Details – After submitting my application and resume, I was called by an HR representative. They set up a time for an interview. First, I interviewed with the HR representative, and then after getting her approval my future supervisor was called in to continue the interview process. The HR lady came back in afterwards and asked me a few more questions. After about 48 hours, i was given a call and an email submitting an offer to me. I accepted.

Interview Question – Describe a time in yoru job that was hard and how did you get through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Bankruptcy Processor Interview

Bankruptcy Processor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initially, I email my resume to HR. It took a while for them to respond. Once they finally did, they called me to take a typing test. I passed so the next step was to set up an initial pre interview. After than I was drug tested. Next, I had my in person interview with two staff memebers. The next day they called me with an offer.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   View Answer

Worked for Prommis Solutions, LLC? Contribute to the Community!