Prommis Solutions, LLC

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prommis Solutions, LLC

Bankruptcy Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in March 2008.

After submitting my application and resume, I was called by an HR representative. They set up a time for an interview. First, I interviewed with the HR representative, and then after getting her approval my future supervisor was called in to continue the interview process. The HR lady came back in afterwards and asked me a few more questions. After about 48 hours, i was given a call and an email submitting an offer to me. I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in yoru job that was hard and how did you get through it?   Answer Question
N/A

Other Interview Reviews for Prommis Solutions, LLC

Bankruptcy Processor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in August 2010.

Initially, I email my resume to HR. It took a while for them to respond. Once they finally did, they called me to take a typing test. I passed so the next step was to set up an initial pre interview. After than I was drug tested. Next, I had my in person interview with two staff memebers. The next day they called me with an offer.

Interview Questions