Prommis Solutions, LLC

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Roswell, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in January 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication was via a phone interview, then an in person interview.

Interview Question – What would you do with your job if you won the lottery?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was insufficient

Foreclosure Processor Interview

Roswell, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in October 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process was very simple. My interview lasted maybe and hour and went well. I interviewed with two managers and then four team leads. They were all very nice.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your old company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They made an offer and I accepted.

Lead Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewing process is ridiculous. After getting the job it was quite apparent that you really needed no qualifications to start. For most it is always an entry level position. The people interviewing must go to a website to get their questions because there was no originality what so ever

Human Resources Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in June 2010.

Interview Details – Had phone interview, 1:1 with Sr, then with 2 associated managers.....then, NOTHING.
Had concerns as reputation re: employee relations was pretty poor; well, now I believe it and am glad to have not had to make the choice between unemployment and undesirable employer.
totally unprofessional

Interview Question – The nature of our business is not pleasant - home foreclosure etc - how would you address employee morale   View Answer

Bankruptcy Processor Interview

Bankruptcy Processor
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in March 2008.

Interview Details – After submitting my application and resume, I was called by an HR representative. They set up a time for an interview. First, I interviewed with the HR representative, and then after getting her approval my future supervisor was called in to continue the interview process. The HR lady came back in afterwards and asked me a few more questions. After about 48 hours, i was given a call and an email submitting an offer to me. I accepted.

Interview Question – Describe a time in yoru job that was hard and how did you get through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Bankruptcy Processor Interview

Bankruptcy Processor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in August 2010.

Interview Details – Initially, I email my resume to HR. It took a while for them to respond. Once they finally did, they called me to take a typing test. I passed so the next step was to set up an initial pre interview. After than I was drug tested. Next, I had my in person interview with two staff memebers. The next day they called me with an offer.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Prommis Solutions, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Prommis Solutions, LLC interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Prommis Solutions, LLC employees and interview candidates.