Prommis Solutions, LLC Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prommis Solutions, LLC

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC (Roswell, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was via a phone interview, then an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do with your job if you won the lottery?   Answer Question

Salary was insufficient

Foreclosure Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC (Roswell, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very simple. My interview lasted maybe and hour and went well. I interviewed with two managers and then four team leads. They were all very nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They made an offer and I accepted.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC (Atlanta, GA) in June 2010.

Interview

Had phone interview, 1:1 with Sr, then with 2 associated managers.....then, NOTHING.
    Had concerns as reputation re: employee relations was pretty poor; well, now I believe it and am glad to have not had to make the choice between unemployment and undesirable employer.
    totally unprofessional

Interview Questions

• The nature of our business is not pleasant - home foreclosure etc - how would you address employee morale   1 Answer

Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC (Atlanta, GA) in November 2009.

Interview

The interviewing process is ridiculous. After getting the job it was quite apparent that you really needed no qualifications to start. For most it is always an entry level position. The people interviewing must go to a website to get their questions because there was no originality what so ever

Bankruptcy Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2008.

Interview

After submitting my application and resume, I was called by an HR representative. They set up a time for an interview. First, I interviewed with the HR representative, and then after getting her approval my future supervisor was called in to continue the interview process. The HR lady came back in afterwards and asked me a few more questions. After about 48 hours, i was given a call and an email submitting an offer to me. I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time in yoru job that was hard and how did you get through it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Bankruptcy Processor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prommis Solutions, LLC in August 2010.

Interview

Initially, I email my resume to HR. It took a while for them to respond. Once they finally did, they called me to take a typing test. I passed so the next step was to set up an initial pre interview. After than I was drug tested. Next, I had my in person interview with two staff memebers. The next day they called me with an offer.