PromoWorks Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at PromoWorks

Engagement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

interviewed at PromoWorks (Vancouver, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed on the telephone. I was answered question that I had experience with working for former employer. The interview was done only after I completed certain job requirements with them. My interview was not too long that I can remember. I understood that I would be working the first of the year if I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Would you submit a drug test if required?   1 Answer

Promotions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PromoWorks (Chicago, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

I received a quick call back right after I had sent in my application because they were hiring immediately. I applied for an account manager position and came in for an interview. It went well but was not qualified so they put me in the pool for a Promotions Manager position. It all went really well but I did not get that position because other candidates were more qualified. I thought it was a sure thing because they asked me back for this position but I was mistaken.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Do you see yourself with the company still?   1 Answer

Client Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PromoWorks in June 2010.

Interview

Sent in resume from online job board.
    Had inital interview over phone.
    2 days later, called to offer in person interview. Paid for flight and hotel as I was not in-town.
    Interview was at hotel lobby, so I didn't see the office until I started.
    Interviewed with three managers.
    Got the job offer two days later.
    Was able to negotiate a higher salary with HR, but no other perks.

Negotiation

It was the HR Manager that called, and we negotiated salary. Was fairly simple process.