Pronto Insurance

Updated Aug 24, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pronto Insurance

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pronto Insurance.

Interviewed at local office. Process took less than 30 min. Just a manager asks you general questions about why they should hire you. Was not drug tested.

Interview Questions
    • There isn't really any difficult questions, if you legitimately want the job and are willing to show them that, you shouldn't have a problem.   Answer Question
    Base pay depends on what type of license you have, and how well the office you are going to is doing. Training is self-paced and NOT paid (took me a week to go through).

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownsville, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brownsville, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pronto Insurance in November 2012.

Multiple interviews with HR,Claims Director, VP and owner. Two separate trips to main office in Brownsville. There was a skills test I had to take online and a background check. There are no set questions asked, all interviews are free form. I did not have a peer interview, but other candidates have had a peer interview in additional to all of the others.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were fairly basic, I was asked if I knew what a Sowers Demand was, this may be a little challenging for a candidate outside of TX.   View Answer
    The big sticking point was that this company does not allow any paid time off in the first year of employment, they simply do not budge on this issue. You can get some time off if you already have something scheduled but it will be unpaid time off.

Agent Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pronto Insurance in September 2011.

person i interviewed with seems nice. the pay is low and you have to fork out around $300 to work there. back ground check, training class, study materials, and exam fees, plus uniforms. : ( bummer! i read a review that said working there is not so great. we'll see. about the interview, first of all, let me say it was a couple of weeks after i applied before i heard from them. i was interviewed by a manager and district manager. both seemd nice. lots of questions about former jobs, sales experience, customer service experience, etc. also, pronto does income taxes. who knew? questions were generally what you would expect at any interview. you may be asked to describe yourself, your weaknesses and strenghts. if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then you will have to baffle them with bullsh**. good luck my friend

Interview Questions
    if you need a job, give it a try, thats what i am having to do,,,, i don't think there is room for negotiations. everyone is basically hired at entry level pay i believe.

Agent Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pronto Insurance in September 2010.

They were extremely friendly. Interview was very straight forward with situational questions. Be calm when you go, speak well, no your stuff and everything will be fine.