Interviews for Top Jobs at Proofpoint
- Software Engineer (5)
- Software Engineer Intern (3)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Senior Linux Systems Administrator (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- G&A (1)
- Sales (1)
- Information Security (1)
- Software Engineering Intern (1)
- Software QA Engineer (1)
- Engineering (1)
- QA Engineer (1)
- Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Program Management (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Business Development Representative (1)
- Level II Support Engineer (1)
- Service Delivery, Archiving (1)
- Senior Programs Consultant (1)
- Spam Analyst/Support/Senior Spam Analyst (1)
- Support Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Software Engineer (Web) (1)
- Middle Enterprise Account Manager (1)
- Internship (1)
- Senior Technical Support Engineer (1)
- Marketing (1)
3 people found this helpful
The process took 5 days – interviewed at Proofpoint in April 2011.
Applied online via proofpoint's website. The great thing about applying for Proofpoint is that they don't force you to fill in your life story. Just upload your resume and hit send.
Received a call from hiring manager and scheduled a phone interview a few days later. Phone interview lasted about 30 minutes.
Was brought in for a live interview with the manager. Manager mainly talked about the job description. Then interviewed with another manager in the marketing department.
I received a call at 8 PM the same day with an offer.
- Describe the projects that you are currently working on. Answer Question