Property Solutions International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Resolution Specialist Interview

Client Resolution Specialist
Lehi, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Property Solutions International in June 2013.

Interview Details – Initially you will submit your resume via email. Then they will contact you to setup a date and time for the interview. Before the interview they have you take and basic competence test. After the initial interview they will contact you for an additional interview. If you have made it to the last interview they have been impressed and you on your way to your next job. (unless you mess it up!)

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for property solutions?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Property Solutions International in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews. One with 2 managers in the department I was applying for and one with a manager and with the director of the department. They had my resume in hand and had reviewed it previously, they were well prepared. We discussed my past experience but also focused a lot on the position I would be filling and what was expected of me.

Interview Question – I do not recall   Answer Question

Leasing Center Mentor Interview

Leasing Center Mentor
Provo, UT

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Property Solutions International in June 2013.

Interview Details – There is 1 mock call where the applicant will act as a virtual leasing agent. If the applicant passes, they will have an initial interview with a Leasing Center Supervisor. If they pass they will be given a cognitive assessment and have an interview with the head of the department. They will then go through a 2 week paid training process.

Interview Question – The mock call is the hardest interview. The questions will differ based on who is administering the call.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't need to negotiate. They are extremely fair with scheduling and compensation.

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Product Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Property Solutions International.

Interview Details – Met with two product managers and their supervisor. Supervisor didn't seem all that engaged and in fact had another meeting on top of my interview and left at the beginning, but the other two were great and we had a great interview. Seemed like a good place to work. When asked during the interview what more qualifications I could have to get the job, they didn't cite anything as a reason I would not be an ideal candidate -no other feedback provided.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or difficult - fairly standard questions and not much on my skills to complete the job.   Answer Question

Product Development Manager Interview

Product Development Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Property Solutions International in December 2013.

Interview Details – Online aptitude test. Followed by call with hr recruiter. In person interview with a C level and Director. Interview was heavy on management and development process. Interviewers were not prepared. One interviewer was very professional, the other was borderline rude.

The job required 8 hours of in office time daily and 2-3 hours each night in calls with offshore development teams. Also required 3 week trip to India.

Interview Question – How would I improve elevator software?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not keen on working a split shift

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Property Solutions International in October 2013.

Interview Details – Did my interview online via webcam. My interviewer seemed nice and knowledgeable. He was a software engineer himself, it wasn't management. Asked some basic questions about SQL joins and difference between an interface and an abstract class in programming. Also had me walk through how I would solve the "fizz buzz" problem (which I hadn't heard of till now). Google Fizz Buzz to find out more about it.

Interview Question – When would you use an interface vs an abstract class in programming?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Lehi, UT

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Property Solutions International in August 2013.

Interview Details – I had two interviews. One with members of Project Management team and one with the hiring manager. The first interview focused on project management job duties and my personality and the second interview focused more on the company values. The first interview, I felt, dealt with more difficult questions than the second interview which felt more like an interview to explore personality fit.

Interview Question – Define the processes involved in Project Management.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Received another offer from different company for more money.

Junior Software Engineer (Intern) Interview

Junior Software Engineer (Intern)
Lehi, UT

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Property Solutions International.

Interview Details – First there was a phone interview. They called almost all of the applicants. There weren't any really technical questions, just questions about my personality, and about my experience/resume. Then they had me complete a timed online assessment with some IQ puzzle pattern type questions, some arithmetic, and some error detection questions for like verifying if two names were the same. Then there was a background check and finally an in-person interview.
I met with 3 people: the CIO, and two software engineers who I'd be working with. They asked me a variety of questions, particularly brain teasers and about projects I'd worked on. I felt like they really want to see your thinking/work process and it matters less that you are right and more that you are flexible and show good critical thinking skills. I had trouble solving the brain teasers, but I explained my process and I think that was better than a canned correct answer.

Interview Question – I got asked a lot of think-outside-the-box type brain teaser questions, but they don't like canned answers. They like to hear about your thought process for solving a problem.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

Interviewed at Property Solutions International

Interview Details – Interview with CEO and supervisor. CEO asked technical questions, and my supervisor asked behavioral questions.

Interview Question – I thought they were all easy.   Answer Question

Level I Support Interview

Level I Support

Interviewed at Property Solutions International

Interview Details – Had a phone interview followed by an interview with members from the team. Had a third interview with the supervisor of the department.

Interview Question – Had me do a small computer exercise using their system.   Answer Question

Worked for Property Solutions International? Contribute to the Community!