Property Solutions International

Updated Aug 7, 2014
Updated Aug 7, 2014

2.8

Product Marketing Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Property Solutions International.

Met with two product managers and their supervisor. Supervisor didn't seem all that engaged and in fact had another meeting on top of my interview and left at the beginning, but the other two were great and we had a great interview. Seemed like a good place to work. When asked during the interview what more qualifications I could have to get the job, they didn't cite anything as a reason I would not be an ideal candidate -no other feedback provided.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected or difficult - fairly standard questions and not much on my skills to complete the job.   Answer Question

Product Development Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Property Solutions International in December 2013.

Online aptitude test. Followed by call with hr recruiter. In person interview with a C level and Director. Interview was heavy on management and development process. Interviewers were not prepared. One interviewer was very professional, the other was borderline rude.

The job required 8 hours of in office time daily and 2-3 hours each night in calls with offshore development teams. Also required 3 week trip to India.

Interview Questions

Not keen on working a split shift

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Property Solutions International in October 2013.

Did my interview online via webcam. My interviewer seemed nice and knowledgeable. He was a software engineer himself, it wasn't management. Asked some basic questions about SQL joins and difference between an interface and an abstract class in programming. Also had me walk through how I would solve the "fizz buzz" problem (which I hadn't heard of till now). Google Fizz Buzz to find out more about it.

Interview Questions
    • When would you use an interface vs an abstract class in programming?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer (Intern) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Property Solutions International.

First there was a phone interview. They called almost all of the applicants. There weren't any really technical questions, just questions about my personality, and about my experience/resume. Then they had me complete a timed online assessment with some IQ puzzle pattern type questions, some arithmetic, and some error detection questions for like verifying if two names were the same. Then there was a background check and finally an in-person interview.
    I met with 3 people: the CIO, and two software engineers who I'd be working with. They asked me a variety of questions, particularly brain teasers and about projects I'd worked on. I felt like they really want to see your thinking/work process and it matters less that you are right and more that you are flexible and show good critical thinking skills. I had trouble solving the brain teasers, but I explained my process and I think that was better than a canned correct answer.

Interview Questions
    • I got asked a lot of think-outside-the-box type brain teaser questions, but they don't like canned answers. They like to hear about your thought process for solving a problem.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Property Solutions International in August 2013.

I had two interviews. One with members of Project Management team and one with the hiring manager. The first interview focused on project management job duties and my personality and the second interview focused more on the company values. The first interview, I felt, dealt with more difficult questions than the second interview which felt more like an interview to explore personality fit.

Interview Questions

Received another offer from different company for more money.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview with CEO and supervisor. CEO asked technical questions, and my supervisor asked behavioral questions.

Level I Support Interview

Had a phone interview followed by an interview with members from the team. Had a third interview with the supervisor of the department.

Interview Questions
    • Had me do a small computer exercise using their system.   Answer Question

Leasing Center Mentor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Property Solutions International in June 2013.

There is 1 mock call where the applicant will act as a virtual leasing agent. If the applicant passes, they will have an initial interview with a Leasing Center Supervisor. If they pass they will be given a cognitive assessment and have an interview with the head of the department. They will then go through a 2 week paid training process.

Interview Questions
    • The mock call is the hardest interview. The questions will differ based on who is administering the call.   Answer Question
    I didn't need to negotiate. They are extremely fair with scheduling and compensation.

Client Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Property Solutions International in June 2013.

Initially you will submit your resume via email. Then they will contact you to setup a date and time for the interview. Before the interview they have you take and basic competence test. After the initial interview they will contact you for an additional interview. If you have made it to the last interview they have been impressed and you on your way to your next job. (unless you mess it up!)

Entry-Level User Experience Design Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Property Solutions International.

I don't have any experience in position that I was applying for but they weren't looking for someone experienced so I decided to apply anyways. After 3 days I got an email asking to fill out short employment questionnaire, it asked question about past experience and salary requirements.
    Interestingly enough again after 3 days they email me thanking for meeting them for an interview (I never went for any interview). Also, they asked me take a 15 minute long IQ kind of test online test and send some professionals references. So I did both.
    After 4 days they send me email saying I did not get the job. Worst part they did not have my name right at the beginning of email, I am not talking about spelling error, totally different name.
    Whole time during the process there was no way I could tell they were talking with me or someone else.

Interview Questions
    • No question asked, never made to personal interview. They made me take IQ test which I thought was pretty fun.   Answer Question