Property & Portfolio Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Property & Portfolio Research in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with multiple staff, and felt very successful during the process. Went back to meet with the CEO for a second interview. I was one of two candidates considered, and the position was given to the younger & thinner girl. She turned out to be a nightmare and refused to do tasks that were part of the position. When she left the company, the job was reposted so I applied and was welcomed back for another round of interviews, the position description had changed dramatically, I was surprised to see that job description matched my previous resume. One of the interviewers I met told me that she wanted to hire me the first time because she knew I would do the job right. The entire process seemed so positive, I really wanted to work for this company, everybody I met was so great but for some reason the powers that be seemed to think they could find someone better.

Interview Question – There were none, it was the most positive experience I ever had at a job interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Property & Portfolio Research? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Property & Portfolio Research interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Property & Portfolio Research employees and interview candidates.