Proplant

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Senior Designer Interview

Senior Designer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Proplant in January 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by 3 people. The owner, co-owner and a Project manager. The initial phone call requesting that I come in and meet with them was fairly rude. I was given two hours to from the time I recieved the call to the time of the interview. They would not accept any other time. They told me they had plenty of interested candidates. They explained to me how they had never taken on a large EPC project like the one they were awarded and really wanted my input on how they should get started. It seemed like they were calling people in so that they could gather as much infromation from them on how to do the job.

Interview Question – Do you have a passport and will you travel to Qatar for 3 months at a time?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I could tell from the questions they asked that they did not know what they were looking for. They explained the project and that they had never taken on a detailed engineering project. Just by the questions they asked I knew it would be a headache trying to work for them.

Worked for Proplant? Contribute to the Community!