Prospect Mortgage Internship Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sherman Oaks, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Prospect Mortgage in June 2012.

I submitted my resume along with an e-mail a few days after my Professor told me about the position. Got a 3 word reply and heard nothing for a whole week. Then I was contacted about an interview, however I only got a time over the phone, the Concierge was supposed to send me an e-mail and never did. I still showed up and was placed into an office where I met with my director and was told what we'd be doing for the summer. It was a boring kinda presentation, as opposed to a conversation. I actually didn't like it very much and it was a serious turn off. It was supposed to be for a "Finance Internship", but it looked and felt more like a Tech Internship. All in all it was a pretty awkward experience and my interviewer lacked good, if even decent, communication skills.

Interview Questions

Worked for Prospect Mortgage? Contribute to the Community!