Prosum

Updated Aug 14, 2014

2.6

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Prosum.

Following initial contact by a 3rd party vendor/recruiter, after a few weeks I was asked to conduct a phone interview conducted by a 3rd party vendor, followed by a phone interview and in-person interview with the client.

Interview Questions
    Within hours of the in-person I was contacted by the 3rd party vendor with everything I had asked for!

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prosum.

The whole interview process was pretty organized. Had a couple of phone interviews, then went in for an in person interview. All of the employees seemed to be severely lacking any intelligence. It was like a boiler room of unprofessional robots. No real corporate culture at all. After leaving, I was pressured over and over by the company to take their offer even after telling them no multiple times.

Interview Questions

Boring corporate culture, employees lack intelligence, pay is a joke.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Prosum in October 2013.

Rush, rush, rush...was contacted by a recruiter via email which I thought was unprofessional. A phone call would have been nice, instead played email tag. I was rushed to make an appointment for a phone interview, then again got more emails to rush me to make an appointment for a in person interview. Was interviewed by people who had little or no training in the field. I was unclear on what kind of company this really was. They claim to be some consulting firm, but that is very misleading. This is an employment agency.

This company is not what it seems, they are not as successful as they act. The office location is nice, but the employees are cramped into 2 people per office. Not interested in working for a temp agency. They represent themselves as a consulting firm, but what does that really mean?
    Also,during the interview, I felt pumped for information from people who just had no idea what they were doing. They just wanted to know what other companies did.
    As a recruiter, you really want to work in-house, this is some quota sales job.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

30 minute phone screen, 2-3 in-person interviews with Operations team.

Interview Questions
    I was asked what my current salary was, my W2, and what I wanted to make.

Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Prosum.

phone + 2 onsites (one of which is panel-style)

Interview Questions
    Straightforward. But if I had to do it over again, I would've asked for a salary that would meet basic living expenses. They will tell you it's better to have a lower draw, but really, it's better to pay your bills.

Associate Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Prosum in July 2010.

Phone interview, 2 in person interviews, one panel interview

Good

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Prosum in January 2010.

I applied through HR and spoke with a nice person in HR before a technical interview. The person in HR knew more about Prosum but not too much about the position. I came into the office to meet a manager and another senior technical consultant. Both were smart and a bit funny, easy to get along with.

The manager spoke more about client interaction and career - how Prosum has different areas and this is a rock star technical infrastructure services team that works mostly on Microsoft implementation projects.

The senior technical consultant asked me general and technical questions and my consulting background. I received an offer the next day and started in a week and a half. I later met the person from HR during the half day on-boarding process. I started internal and within six months worked with clients underneath senior team members. I am now a Sr. Consultant have helped interview future engineers for Prosum.

Interview Questions
    • Sharing my consulting background - they asked for specific scenarios.   Answer Question
    HR set expectations with me prior to the onsite interview. My only negotiation or clarification was on how bonus compensation worked. It was address by the manager.

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Prosum in November 2009.

Referred to the company by a colleague. The initial stages of communication took place via e-mail, followed by a phone interview. On site interview was with one recruiter who was not an expert in the area discussed. As such, we exchanged banalities about past experiences, the current client, possibilities, etc. Getting back in touch with the recruiter was difficult (not returning calls, e-mails, etc.)

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Prosum in October 2009.

I applied to this company via craigslist, and within days received a phone call. I was free at the time, so we did an initial phone interview right then, which took only about 10 minutes and was an opportunity to discuss the basic details of the position. I was then immediately scheduled for an in-person interview the following week. The 1:1 interview went very well, and I was even given a brief tour of the office - I immediately felt relaxed and interested in the company, and I left with a strong desire to work for Prosum. Very comfortable interview process - professional and formal, but not at all "stuffy" or intimidating.

Interview Questions
    • Describe something that you would classify as a crisis.   View Answer

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Prosum in January 2009.

Over the top interview process with multiple interviews for a basic position.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they offer you a value and you either take it or leave. When I tried to negotiate they said my research and analysis was wrong and that I had inflated numbers and that they said they would get someone else instead if I didn't like the pay.